Happy Birthday, Maggie Smith

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
December 28, 2008, 10:12 AM

Please join everyone at TLC in sending birthday wishes to actress Dame Maggie Smith (Professor McGonagall), who is today celebrating her 74th birthday.  Cheers to you, Maggie!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

Hermionewannabe

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM MR. HAMMER!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
We love you Maggie!

Posted by Hermionewannabe on December 28, 2008, 02:01 PM report to moderator
Amy Darlene

Happy Natal Day!!!!

Posted by Amy Darlene on December 28, 2008, 02:14 PM report to moderator
L Smith

And say a special prayer for a great actress who has had a rough time of it recently. But she is a fighter so lets think positively !

Posted by L Smith on December 28, 2008, 02:24 PM report to moderator
Drasko

Happy birthday!!!

Posted by Drasko on December 28, 2008, 02:28 PM report to moderator
Carlo

I wish a Happy Birthday to my favourite actress _
Hope you have a good day, Dame !

Posted by Carlo on December 28, 2008, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Ann

Happy Birthday! You still rock it!

Posted by Ann on December 28, 2008, 03:08 PM report to moderator
joseph

Happy Birthday to Maggie Smith, :)

Posted by joseph on December 28, 2008, 03:36 PM report to moderator
givemesomeTLC

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Posted by givemesomeTLC on December 28, 2008, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Alexei

Happy Birthday Maggie!

Posted by Alexei on December 28, 2008, 03:38 PM report to moderator
Confederate Lady

Dear Dame Maggie! You are one of the finest actresses I have ever seen! From ‘Miss Jean Brodie’ to ‘Minerva McGonigal’, always the consumate and brilliant performance! Happy Birthday, dear lady, and many happy returns of the day!

Posted by Confederate Lady on December 28, 2008, 03:39 PM report to moderator
Alexei

I hope you have a great day!

Posted by Alexei on December 28, 2008, 03:39 PM report to moderator
al

happy birthday!
you are the PERFECT mcgonagil!!!!!!!!

Posted by al on December 28, 2008, 03:41 PM report to moderator
hpboy13

Cheers for the perfect McGonagall! Personally, the McG/Snape duel is one of my favorite scenes of all time, I can’t wait to see Dame Maggie Smith in it!

Posted by hpboy13 on December 28, 2008, 04:31 PM report to moderator
LemonFaerie

Happy Birthday, Maggie!! And many, many more. All the best to your health and happiness in 2009 and always. You ARE McGonagall! Can’t wait to see your triumphant completion of the saga in both HBP and DH! Be well.

Posted by LemonFaerie on December 28, 2008, 04:37 PM report to moderator
Mary B

Happy Birthday to Dame Maggie Smith. We share the same birthday, so let’s both have a wonderful day!

I have truly enjoyed your role as Professor McGonagall and look forward to the rest of the movies to see you again and again.

Posted by Mary B on December 28, 2008, 05:12 PM report to moderator

"I was never prefect myself," said Tonks brightly... "My Head of House said I lacked certain necessary qualities."[br]"Like what?" said Ginny...[br]"Like the ability to behave myself," said Tonks.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014