Video of First New Half-Blood Prince Preview from ABC Family Harry Potter Weekend

Movies
December 05, 2008, 11:09 PM

As we told you previously, there were to be new preview footage and cast interviews broadcast this weekend on ABC Family. We now have the first new clips available here in our video galleries.
In the footage we see short new interviews with actors Dan Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson, as well as director David Yates and producer David Heyman. Most of the footage we have seen before, however we do see new glimpses of Harry and Dumbledore during the cave scene, the attack on the Burrow, as well as some behind the scenes footage of Jim Broadbent, who plays Professor Horace Slughorn. More new interviews and clips are to be shown the rest of the weekend and we will add the clips as we can.  Stay tuned!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Aaron

Love is in the air: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqeO49_zvVA

Posted by Aaron on December 06, 2008, 04:24 PM report to moderator
newy

There is a third one now too! might be on youtube soon….about tom riddle

Posted by newy on December 06, 2008, 06:22 PM report to moderator
newy

tom riddle one now on youtube

Posted by newy on December 06, 2008, 06:24 PM report to moderator
millie

tom riddle

Posted by millie on December 06, 2008, 06:26 PM report to moderator
newy

someone needs to get the next two previews…there was a bit with Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes

Posted by newy on December 06, 2008, 06:47 PM report to moderator
Slither

The Story:

Love is in the Air:

Meet Professor Slughorn:

The Story Of Tom Riddle:

Comedy:

I got these from IMDb

Posted by Slither on December 06, 2008, 07:20 PM report to moderator
good

goodjob slither

Posted by good on December 06, 2008, 07:24 PM report to moderator
anotherweasley

Loved watching all of them. I would assume that we have seen them all and that now they will just repeat?

The best part of this HP weekend is that my 8 year old DD sat with me to watch the movies and has told me that she wants to start reading PS now. I’m so excited to see her on her own develop an interest in the books. I hope she will come to enjoy them as much as I do.

Posted by anotherweasley on December 06, 2008, 09:53 PM report to moderator
KT

It’s always fun to watch these teasers; whets the appetite!

I do want to add that I FINALLY managed to convince a nay-sayer to the HP phenomenon to read book 1. She not only sped through it, is reading book 2, has bought books 3 & 4 and actually called in late to work coz she was so engrossed in book 2.

Another one bites the dust! Amen.

Posted by KT on December 07, 2008, 12:54 AM report to moderator
Shivi

Thanks Brittany, was wanting to find an answer to that from ages !!!!

Posted by Shivi on December 07, 2008, 03:56 AM report to moderator
F.N.Owl

Looks like they’re finally going to unleash Bonnie Wright.

Posted by F.N.Owl on December 07, 2008, 10:08 AM report to moderator
David

While watching the extended version of Sorcerer’s Stone Friday night I finally spotted Julianne Hough (from Dancing with the Stars). She said in an interview earlier this year that she was an extra playing a Hogwart’s student while she was 12 years old and living in London. I spotted her in two scene’s: one while the Griffendor students are being led back to the common room after the troll was sighted on Halloween (she has long blond pigtails and passes just before Harry and Ron leave to find Hermione). I verified that it was her by freezing the frame on the DVD. The other scene she’s in is a longer closeup during the Christmas dinner in the great Hall while Harry is sitting by himself after seeing his parents in the Mirror of Eresed. This scene is not on the DVD because it was one of the added extras, but Julliane is wearing a red sweater.

Posted by David on December 07, 2008, 10:45 AM report to moderator
Adam Leighton

There is no doubt that the last two books are going to make awesome movies. I cant wait to the 17th July 2009. I told my wife that she must go out with her mother for the day.

Posted by Adam Leighton on December 08, 2008, 03:17 AM report to moderator
callie

there are other sneakpeaks on trailer addict just search half blood prince and theres five different videos

Posted by callie on December 08, 2008, 09:42 AM report to moderator
pottershrink

Well done, KT, the nay-sayers can be tough nuts to crack!

These comments always make me laugh. Just as no interviewer seems to be able to get through an Equus interview without asking Dan about his nudity (or making the “waving his wand” joke), so we fans at Leaky seem unable to watch a preview, trailer or photo of any HP film without obsessing about Hermione’s hair! LOL!

Posted by pottershrink on December 10, 2008, 06:54 AM report to moderator

"But, dear, if he got lost, how would we ever explain to his aunt and uncle?"[br]"They wouldn't mind," Harry reassured her. "Dudley would think it was a brilliant joke if I got lost up a chimney, don't worry about that --"

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014