New Gryffindor, Slytherin Items from Hot Topic

Products
December 07, 2008, 05:53 PM

Several readers owled to let us know that Hot Topic has added a few new items to their Harry Potter line. New is a Bronze Slytherin Crest T-Shirt, Gryffindor gloves, Khaki Hogwarts Crest Tote Bag, and a new Gryffindor Messenger Bag.

Thanks to all who emailed!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Sophie

PLEASE can somebody tell me if I’m wrong in saying they don’t ship to the UK. That messenger bag looks great, I can’t believe they’d do that!

Posted by Sophie on December 07, 2008, 06:03 PM report to moderator
Sophie

Sorry! Panic over. I’m ordering them to England whatever the cost. Thanks for the tip!

Posted by Sophie on December 07, 2008, 06:13 PM report to moderator
Alison aka NobleBirth Descending

Most Potter people I know identify themselves with Ravenclaw. It sure would be nice if the other houses could get equal merchandise.

Posted by Alison aka NobleBirth Descending on December 07, 2008, 06:15 PM report to moderator
H

I went to Hot Topic today to buy the new scarf, but all they had was the tote bag- the store was still consumed by Twilight. : (

Posted by H on December 07, 2008, 07:36 PM report to moderator
Thio

What is up with that girl wearing the gryffindor gloves? lol!

Posted by Thio on December 07, 2008, 08:29 PM report to moderator
delaniann

i love the tote bag. buyin’ it.

Posted by delaniann on December 07, 2008, 09:01 PM report to moderator
Marcheline

The Slytherin shirt looks okay, but the other stuff is ugly. Pretty lame. I wish they would come out with more of that silver Hogwarts watch with the black leather wrist band – they don’t make it any more!

Posted by Marcheline on December 07, 2008, 10:50 PM report to moderator
Courtney

Is that the watch with the flip cover, and on the face of it there are the four houses’ crests? I have one, bought it off of eBay, lol. Try there, Marcheline.

Anyway, totally going to buy that messenger bag!

Posted by Courtney on December 07, 2008, 11:32 PM report to moderator
Courtney

This one:

Except it wasn’t that expensive when I bought it several years ago!

Posted by Courtney on December 08, 2008, 12:04 AM report to moderator
anotherweasley

Next year they will be consumed by HP, so don’t worry I’m sure more items will be on the way. If not in the store than online.

Posted by anotherweasley on December 08, 2008, 08:52 AM report to moderator
Naria

The black bag is definately my favorite. It will haunt me in my sleep (no Hot Topic store where I live, and I’m too lame to order online).

Posted by Naria on December 09, 2008, 12:28 AM report to moderator
witbeyondmeasure

whats with the lack of ravenclaw/hufflepuff stuff (rhyme!) i would definitely buy anything ravenclaw

Posted by witbeyondmeasure on December 09, 2008, 03:11 PM report to moderator
Rolf

NO RAVENCLAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? actually i’m not suprised just disapointed us hufflepuffs and ravenclaw are alwarys left out

Posted by Rolf on December 09, 2008, 06:50 PM report to moderator
Rolf

Posted by Rolf on December 09, 2008, 06:50 PM report to moderator
Dementor

I bought the scarf and it is AMAZING! I love it so much!

Posted by Dementor on December 10, 2008, 08:22 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Okay, write that down," Hermione said to Ron... "and then copy out this conclusion that I've written for you."[br]"Hermione, you are honestly the most wonderful person I've ever met," said Ron weakly, "and if I'm ever rude to you [br]again --"[br]"-- I'l