Emma Watson Nominated for ‘Otto’ and Glamour Magazine Awards

277

Feb 11, 2008

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Further award nomination news comes today from Emma Watson’s official site which has been updated noting Emma’s recent nomination at the Glamor Magazine Awards for her role as Pauline in the previously released TV film, “Ballet Shoes.” Miss Watson (Hermione Granger) was nominated in the category of “Best UK TV Actress” as part of the magazine’s Women of the Year 2008 recognitions. Author J. K. Rowling was also nominated as part of the Women of the Year 2008 awards in the category of “Best Writer” for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Voting is now open, and if you would like, you can vote via the above link.

Further congratulations go out to Emma as she was also nominated in the category of Favorite Cinema Star of 2007 at the ‘Otto Awards‘ handed out by the German magazine Bravo. Additionally, Emma’s Harry Potter co-star Dan Radcliffe was also nominated in the Male category of the Favorite Cinema Star of 2007 award. You may also cast your vote for the Otto Awards right here.Congratulations to all!

On a final related note, Miss Watson was in attendance at the Burberry/Vanity Fair Portrait Exhibit this evening at the National Portrait Gallery in London, England. Photos of Emma arriving at the event can be seen here in our Image Galleries. This exhibition showcases some of the most iconic images from the magazine’s history and runs February 14 through May 26, 2008.

Thanks to Amy for the heads up on JKR being nominated for the Glamour award as well.

31 Responses to Emma Watson Nominated for ‘Otto’ and Glamour Magazine Awards

Yeah….

Avatar Image says:

yeah….already left a note on her site…congrats….I’m sure she will win..She was awesome in Ballet shoes, but so little of her in OOTP.I hope she’ll rock the HBP!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Hey, hey! Emma is nominated for that palindromic award again! Perhaps she should change her name to Emme.

Avatar Image says:

JK Rowling is also nominated for Woman of the Year under the ‘Writers’ category :)

And Emma looks gorgeous in those pictures!

Avatar Image says:

She was good as Pauline, although her acting as Hermione is not all that good. Sorry … But congrats to her . . .

Avatar Image says:

Those are some killer heals

Cool

Avatar Image says:

Emma is not the only one nominated… Jo is too! She’s nominated for the writer award! I hope she wins! Everyone vote for her!

Sarah :)

Avatar Image says:

Love the heels from the side, hate the front-on view, at least with this outfit and the dress….oh dear. This has to be one of her worst choices. Oh well. Everyone makes mistakes.

Avatar Image says:

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, are the HP portraits done in the first year in this display? Hadn’t realized it was opening already- thought it was next week.

Avatar Image says:

The dress is certainly not very flattering on Emma…she could’ve chosen a different colour; that might’ve helped it look a little better.

It’s definitely awards seasons now! Congrats to everyone on their nominations! _

Avatar Image says:

Eww!! I don’t like the dress… =/ And the shoes, neither…

Avatar Image says:

Forget the dress, heals, nominations! Is this her hair color for the movie?! Because if so, squeeeee! It’s actually brown! No highlights or none visable! Just give it some curls and I am happy!

Avatar Image says:

Heeey…Dan is also nominated for the “Otto-award”...Just click in the little box that says “weiter”...

Avatar Image says:

I don’t like her dress:(...but congratulations to both her and Jo for the nominations! It’s awards galore for Jo this year!

Avatar Image says:

i really love you EMMA WATSON I’M YOUR’S FAN FROM THAILAND HOPE TO SEE YOU SOMEDAY. YOU SO BEAUTIFUL NAJA

Avatar Image says:

i love the fact that emma, dan and jo are all recognised, but i am always dissapointed that rupert never seems to be recognised for any individual awards, and when he was dan beat him haha! i think emma looks pretty good, but she has definitely looked better (ootp premieres for example)

Avatar Image says:

THANK GOD her hair is back to brown. I like many others do not want a blonde Hermione.

She looks great. She pulls off the dress nicely and the Burberry Spring collection is not for everyone.

KILLER HEALS. They are the same ones Sienna Miller wore to the Baftas. I so want them. They would have to be 5 or 6 inches high. She wouldn’t be able to stand next to Dan in those hehe lol.

Avatar Image says:

I just thought I’d let you know that Laura O’ Toole who was in Equus along with Dan is nominated for Equus in the cathegory “Theatre Actress”. :)

Avatar Image says:

Oh, AND Jany Temime is nominated in the cathegory “Film-maker” as costume designer for the Ootp movie. poke

Congratz Emma

Avatar Image says:

Let’s hope not ermmyohnee! I would hate to see her go that direction. She looks absolutely fabulous and I love how she isn’t stick skinny- she’s just right :)

I love that Burberry dress..I want one lol.

Avatar Image says:

Yay!! I hope she wins the Glamour award cause she was awesome in Ballet Shoes and I definitely voted for Her and the one and only JK ROWLING! I wonder is she was at this event? Anyways, Emma looked amazing, I love that dress and those shoes. Awesome!

Avatar Image says:

I think Emma looks great! Love the dress! She is definitely not that adorable young girl I remember from Sorcerer’s Stone. She’s become a lovely young woman.

I really liked her performance in “Ballet Shoes”. I don’t know if she will win any awards for it, but she was really good and I can’t wait to see her do more non-HP stuff.

Excuse me for being catty, but what’s with her escort(?)?? What a contrast to Emma. He looks like he just came off a running track. YUCK.

Avatar Image says:

She looks really nice and I think she’s a great role model. I can’t wait for HBP!

Avatar Image says:

do you mean the bloke from Razorlight? I’m not sure he was her escort you know, I saw a photo that looked more like they just happened to be next to each other when the photographer snapped. He left with another young lady at the end.

Emma you are good actor

best actress… lol.

Avatar Image says: i like emma watson plz contact me at this number plz plz +923219074252.plz plz plz plz i m ur greatest fan.Avatar Image says: i like emma watson from my heart.plz my email adree & plz send me an email emma plz i.e [email protected] plz emma Avatar Image says: keep up the good work. . . . . . . . . .

Write a Reply or Comment