Older Video of Dan Radcliffe on Deathly Hallows Split

268

Mar 14, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

There is video online now of actor Dan Radcliffe and the subject of a two part Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie. This video, which was aired last night on cable channel E! was actually recorded last month while on location filming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at Gloucester Cathedral in England. If you listen carefully, Dan is talking about the possibility of this split (which has since been confirmed to happen) and echoes comments he later said to the LA Times on how DH is one driving story. You can watch this short video here via youtube.

Thanks to our Order partner DanRadcliffe.com and hbpmoviepics!

28 Responses to Older Video of Dan Radcliffe on Deathly Hallows Split

Avatar Image says:

I caught this on E! last night too and it was a tiny clip but good to know he looks really good! He actually has Harry hair!

Ooooh, HBP is looking amazing! And I’m so happy for the split…NO THINGS CUT! :D

Avatar Image says:

He has Harry hair?! Oh, thank Merlin! I’m trying to find the clip online, has anyone had luck?

Avatar Image says:

none of these movies did the books justice,except maybe the first 2,then they left scenes out of these(if you want to see these they are sometimes shown on tv,they are not on the ones you buy) maybe in the future they will concider making a mini series out of these books. buy the way,does anyone know if the British movies have all the scenes left in them,if so i sore would like to know where i can purchase them. Respects Gregory

Avatar Image says:

If you do that would be awesome! And it is great to have the DH split in 2 parts. it will so cool :)

Avatar Image says:

Hah! – when I first glanced at the title of this post, I thought it had to do with a video that surfaced with footage from the Deathly Hallows movie of Dan during the Epilogue—as in an “older video of Dan Radcliffe”.

(Obviously, they haven’t begun filming DH yet, which is why I was momentarily confused)

Also- Gregory—

The British movies are the same as the US ones, except the DVD might have a few different special feature things. The actual MOVIE is completely the same.

Also, you (usually) can’t buy a British DVD, because the regions are different and it wouldn’t work on a US dvd player.

lborealis—

The clip is on YouTube, and it’s linked in the body of this story. Just….right up there. ^

Avatar Image says:

where can you find it?pleeeeeeeeeeeez tell.

Avatar Image says:

darn. I cant get on YouTube. im on a school computer

Avatar Image says:

Wow, that was nice! He looked good!

Avatar Image says:

Well, can you get on livejournal? http://community.livejournal.com/hbpmoviepics/

Avatar Image says:

I think that moviemakers are less reluctant to do “splits” now after the phenomenal success of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, and to a much lesser extent the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

I mean success not only in box office numbers, but “success” in terms of the actual production. For both LOTR and Pirates, they were able to schedule it so that the actual making of the two or three movies was done at the same time.

Avatar Image says:

“Now, the question is, how far apart will Part 1 and Part 2 be in terms of the release dates?”—Erica

HP&DH:I in November 2010 and HP&DH:II in May 2011, according to the earlier Leaky articles.

Avatar Image says:

Or, according to the official WB press release:

“Part one of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” will open Holiday 2010, with part two to be released in quick succession in Summer 2011. Both parts will be distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, a Warner Bros. Entertainment Company.”

Avatar Image says:

BTW, how do you make italics or bolding in posts on this forum?

Avatar Image says:

And they are just now releasing this video…. because???

Avatar Image says:

I wonder how long each film is going to be… ‘tis exciting!

Avatar Image says:

“And they are just now releasing this video…. because???”

It was a great big sooper sekrit news blackout, see, like Prince Harry in Afghanistan, and then Matt “Drudge Report” Lewis blew the cover. Doh!

Avatar Image says:

Hey Gregory! I bought OoP off the internet before it was released in US and it is true the DVD is formatted different-BUT I did play it on my computer DVD player-for 20 days before it released in US. And the movie is the same. I think a year or two after all the movies are done filming maybe WB will re-release the movies with a different cut. More money for them and fun for us! (I hope!)

Avatar Image says:

Gosh! I KNEW they were going to mention this in Daily Ten. DARN. =) I didn’t get to watch it. :[

Avatar Image says:

Someone in the comments on youtube noticed that Harry is wearing dress robes in some of the shots. Looks like a purple tie. Might be dumbledore’s funeral.

Avatar Image says:

The only difference in the films in Britain and America is the first movie. In the brit version they say Philosopher’s in the US version apparently all the scenes are refilmed with them saying sorcerer. That’s the only difference across the entire series

Avatar Image says:

WTF did he just say that there was barely even any subplot!!!?

In my opinion there was a hell of alot with tonks and Remus and then all the stuff going on at hogwarts and not to mention Albus Dumbledore and the Deathly Hallows (new book title)

Sorry I just woke up and I get easily pissed when something dosent seem right in my head!!!

Avatar Image says:

Why are they just releasing it now??? We have been waiting years for this!

Avatar Image says:

They are only just releasing this now because they are under contract with WB to only release certain interviews when WB wants them to. That’s how these things work. They have media release schedules.

Avatar Image says:

Once again i say…....YAY!!

Dan looks really good there!

Avatar Image says:

LMAOOO IM SOO GLADDD nuthins gunna b cut, but WHERE r they gunna cut it???? so much for breathtakin….. o well one more potter movie for me! :P

Write a Reply or Comment