Streaking is Believing During “Half-Blood Prince” Filming

113

Mar 04, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

With news a bit slow on the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince film front, UK paper The Sun has a doozy of a story tonight that just might get your attention. The tabloid is reporting that location filming for the sixth Harry Potter movie is currently taking place in Farnham, Surrey, England, and a couple of visitors made an unexpected appearance during the shoot. The paper claims “two male streakers” caused a bit of chaos by “darting naked through undergrowth during a woodland scene. Stars Daniel Radcliffe and Helena Bonham Carter retreated to their caravans while security chased the pair off.” The article continues to say the pranksters then “crept back and made monkey noises at the location shoot in Farnham, Surrey. A source said: “Seeing naked bodies was a laugh-but the joke wore thin.”

Caution to parents: Nudity contained at this link to the article.

Please keep this story very much in the rumor category until we can confirm it. Also, if true, we do not know if the location filming is still ongoing or which scenes for “Half-Blood Prince” they may be filming, whether it be the aftermath of the attack on Hogwarts, or the new scene that has been added to the movie involving the attack on the Burrow. We will update with more when we can.

49 Responses to Streaking is Believing During “Half-Blood Prince” Filming

Avatar Image says:

Why would Bonham be in the woods? Why would anybody be in the woods?

Avatar Image says:

LMAO!!! Oh god, I needed that laugh tonight.

And the fact that Dan & Helena are filming together is verrrrry interesting…

cheers!

Avatar Image says:

djm19 – They’ve added a new scene to HBP that’s set in the woods outside the Burrow. A leaked version of the scene came out months ago that people believe is legit, and it involves Bella, Greyback, Harry & Ginny.

Avatar Image says:

Why oh why would you go streaking in the woods? I mean, ouch!

Avatar Image says:

Hahahaha, I needed that laugh as well. And yes, I’d expect that they’d be filming the burrow scene.

Avatar Image says:

That butt can use some toning.

Avatar Image says:

Yeah, somebody did that at a high school football game when I was a junior. I wasn’t at the game at the time, but I heard all about it from everybody else the next day. My German teacher, who is Swiss, was astonished. To her it was a great culture shock, much to everybody’s amusement.

Avatar Image says:

“They’ve added a new scene to HBP that’s set in the woods outside the Burrow. A leaked version of the scene came out months ago that people believe is legit, and it involves Bella, Greyback, Harry & Ginny.”

Really?! a leaked version does this mean like video or something?

And yes after the weeks i have had this “news” is a welcome bit lol. Unlike the bets of the streakers…

Avatar Image says:

Yah! My favorite witch is back filming- Hi Bella, love you, anyway now that I have that out of my system- I just want to see more of my beloved husband – who is newly promoted to the Defense Against the Dark Arts job, and first pics of Bellas sister- really though I will take anything pertaining to the movie. Butt( get it ) this is really weird, were these guys trying to get publicity or did they just feel open all of a sudden?LOL

Avatar Image says:

I heard about this a few days ago on BBC Radio…but I think the guy actually wrote in quite proudly about it. Crazy people.

Avatar Image says:

From the article: “But once filming resumed on The Deathly Hallows, the duo crept back and made monkey noises at the location shoot in Farnham, Surrey.”

Wow, the same DH movie whose director has yet to be officially released?? _;;; I LOVE seeing journalism at its very best and brightest!

Avatar Image says:

Hmmm, the article lists them as filming scenes for Deathly Hallows. Sort of throws the whole thing into question! But still, worth a laugh, for sure.

Avatar Image says:

Funny how the paper (The SUN) said that this was filming for Deathy Hallows not Half Blood Prince. With crack fact checking (pun intended) like that it’s hard to believe and of it.

Avatar Image says:

I’m going to choose to believe this because it’s very amusing, and it also means they’re filming that new scene right now, which I for one am totally pumped about. :D

Avatar Image says:

maybe the streakers were there to give Dan another award….

i keed! i keed! :-p

anyway, i completely agree that news is so slooow and the shoot takes too long (10 months? thats ridiculous, they’re not kids anymore). arent there any spy reporters in the UK?

Avatar Image says:

That’s so funny. “Retreated to their caravans” stuff that I would be yelling at my assistant to get my camera phone.

I don’t know why some people take streaking so seriously. It’s just a bit of fun and they aren’t physically hurting anyone.

Avatar Image says:

They made a mistake with the name!! Gosh, bad journalism! But Dan shooting with Helena…interesting! It could very well be the new scene added in the film. Looks like the “leaked scene” was pretty authentic then!

Hilarious!

Hahaha, I hope it’s true ‘cos it’s hilarious. I hope they had fun :D

Avatar Image says:

Why would Hermione call Mr. Weasley, Arthur?

Avatar Image says:

Well… they were filming on location in England; there, streaking is the third most respected national sport after soccer and rugby. It was only inevitable…

Avatar Image says:

Bez: “Why would Hermione call Mr. Weasley, Arthur?”

The tabloids have been having a field day with HP these last few weeks. I wouldn’t believe it unless one of the cast or crew mentions it.

Avatar Image says:

When I first saw the headline I thought Dan Radcliffe might have forgotten which role he was performing. :-)

Avatar Image says:

“Good question. Ask Kloves, since the script is legit. Who knows what his reasoning behind it was; probably to make Hermione seem like an adult.”

If it is Christmas of sixth year, hasn’t Hermione already turned seventeen? With her already being an adult, I can see Arthur telling her not to call him Mr. Weasley anymore.

Avatar Image says:

HA HA….that’s very funny but anyway I don’t believe in anything what “The sun” writes. They published completly fake Eduardo da Silva interwiev! I was so angry. Don’t mess with our boy!

Avatar Image says:

Steelsheen: 10 months is NOT long, at all! Anyhow, you can’t rush “perfection” can you! LOL How could you even suggest “spy reporters”...The Daily Mail will think it’s “open season”!!! ROFLMAO! I haven’t heard, about Streakers, in forever! ‘Don’t look, Eythl!” A good bit of fun helps! :D

Avatar Image says:

HAHAHAH omg thats funny! Wouldnt it be funny if they accidently got that on film! lol

Avatar Image says:

Hey Melissa, Sue or John… wasn’t sure if this got through contacts, so I’m reposting it here..

Hi, just found this Ralph Fiennes interview where he talks about his upcoming projects, including HP. He says he’s not in Half Blood Prince, but he does confirm the bit about his nephew playing young Riddle and that he hasn’t signed on for Deathly Hallows yet…. he also says that he’s enjoyed making the last two films and really liked how OotP turned out.

It’s towards the end of the interview. Here you go!

My original source: http://p078.ezboard.com/bfiennesforum

~Laura M.

Avatar Image says:

@LM – Yea right. Daniel Radcliffe is in much better shape then that laddie. He might want to do some more squats before he exposes himself in such a manner. No thank you.

Avatar Image says:

What’s so funny about steaking? Extremely juvenile and done sooo many times it fails to be shocking anymore. Yawn…

haha, lol

Avatar Image says:

hahaha, I love you so much for posting this, Sue!

Avatar Image says:

Some-one texted it into BBC Radio 1 at the week-end I think. I remember hearing it and not thinking anything of it. Now they’re in the paper. Hey, it’s funny!

Avatar Image says:

Oh my Lord, they can’t even have the right title of the film! Ok, Sun had a mistake, but the others? They didn’t even bother correcting it.

Do you think this is the scene? So maybe Bonnie and the guy playing Fenrir are around too.

Avatar Image says:

Attack at the burrow in HBP? I don’t remember WB saying anything about an attack…just that an extra scene was to take place at the Burrow. Besides the only attack on the burrow I can recall is at the wedding in DH.

Avatar Image says:

LMFAO!!!!!! OMG!!!! That sounds like it would be hilarious =}}}}}}} I wonder how that would incorperate into the move?

Lol you know when HBP news is slo WHEN

Avatar Image says:

So they’ve already filmed the scene at the Burrow? If someone could tell me.

Avatar Image says:

As much as I wish this were true, I doubt it – just look at the source! Still, thanks for the laughs, you reliable reporters at the Sun! You are just as ingenious as a certain Rita Skeeter.

LOL. Probably jealous Dan fans

Funniest. Rumor. Ever!

Avatar Image says:

“My wand is bigger than your one” Ahaha! I feel so immature right now!

Avatar Image says:

This makes me think it’s a rumor because in the artice it states that “But once filming resumed on The Deathly Hallows” instead of HBP…. haha I got a laugh out of it though!

Avatar Image says:

BILLY: Hi yes there is an attack on the Burrow, Greyback and Bellatrix set it on fire. There is an intense dramatic chase scene tHrough the woods near the Burrow with Greyback & Bella, Harry and Ginny. Lupin, Arthur, Ron and Fred & George are also in the beginning and end of this scene but are not part of the chase. I love that Fred & George are still in the movie, i was so afraid that they were going to be cut from it. I am however really annoyed that Bill and Fleur are not in it. Bill is the one who gets attacked by Greyback at the end! Can’t Yates do anything right! DAM YOU YATES!!!! DAM YOU TO HELL! just to clarify, I HATE YATES! How can he even think about leaving out Bill!

OMG ! HAHAHHAHHAHAA. That’s so funny! XD

Avatar Image says:

Why criticise Yates? It is not primarily him who will make decisions about who to leave in and take out, though he will have input. It is Steve Kloves the script writer plus David Heyman the producer who will always take the overview on these issues.

Avatar Image says:

rococoed, the Sun isn’t as good as Rita Skeeter, as her stories still manage to have an element of truth about them ;)

The picture made me laugh. Random naked man placed in random wood.

Avatar Image says: THIS WILL CAUSE CONTROVERSY!!!

Write a Reply or Comment