Beware!

Wizard Rock
Posted by: Sybill
April 01, 2008, 03:24 PM

My Inner Eye has once again taken me past the mundane reality and into the beyond! The celestial bodies moving serenely in space have once again shown me the future. After prolonged study of complicated star charts, I have seen the forthcoming death of one of our own. Lives will be shattered! Saturn's conjunction with Jupiter's third largest moon informs me strife among the wizard rock band, Harry and the Potters. By the end of the next lunar cycle, the band will cease to exist! The Grim is yet again on the prowl for the innocent! Beware! Beware!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Wizard Rock News

Helios Lightra
Posted by Helios Lightra on April 01, 2008, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Kyle
Posted by Kyle on April 01, 2008, 08:51 PM report to moderator
LeakyParker
Posted by LeakyParker on April 01, 2008, 09:25 PM report to moderator

"As I sat here, absorbed in my needlework, the urge to consult the orb overpowered me. I arose, I settled myself before it, and gazed into its crystalline depths... and what do you think I saw gazing back at me?"[br]"An ugly old bat in outsize specs?" Ron