“Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” to Debut on HBO in June

257

Apr 30, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix will debut on cable channel HBO on June 22 at 9pm (ET). In the days preceding the debut of the fifth Harry Potter film on the cable network, the channel will also be re-broadcasting the special making of feature, and that will be shown starting on Thursday, June 19 at 8:45am (ET). (Note: you can see the previous HBO specials on OotP in our galleries here and here). While this film has been available via the “On Demand” feature of the channel for some time, the full regular broadcast schedule for “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” on HBO will soon be available here at this link.

14 Responses to “Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix” to Debut on HBO in June

Avatar Image says:

Aha! First comment. Okay, I have HBO so I’m a happy camper right now. I like their ‘making of’ documentaries as well. Hopefully they’ll have the ‘making of’ Half Blood Prince sometime in October.

Avatar Image says:

I don’t have HBO anymore, but I have DVD :D. I promise I wont watch any HP film until July. lots of studying…well-thats like only 2-3 months …. : (

Avatar Image says:

Hmm. I kind of expected them to have a “Making of HBP” when they released OotP. That’s disappointing. Maybe they will have one later in the year.

I really wish WB would confirm the teaser trailer release date. I had a dream last night that the HBP film was so poorly done, that it took place on a farm in Nazi Germany during WWII. Clearly I’m spending way too much time thinking and worrying about this movie. LoL.

Avatar Image says:

Thats Sweet! I may watch it.

Avatar Image says:

sweet must mark it on my calendar its a must watych even though i have it on dvd lol

Avatar Image says:

Quer dizer então que a Ordem da Fênix vai passar na HBO?! Noooooossa, super ansioso. Talvez com essa estréia possa ser que venha algo do Enigma do Príncipe!

OH, GOD!!!

Avatar Image says:

Maybe they’ll surprise us and show some HBP stuff. I was kind of expecting a “First Look” thing for HBP too.

Avatar Image says:

That’s Cool! Looks like I’ll be seeing all the movies on TV now!

Avatar Image says:

That’s Cool! Looks like I’ll be seeing all the 5 movies on TV now!

@ MOLLYWOBBLE:

Lol. You are sooo my hero of the day.

Avatar Image says:

hmm… I wonder why even though I own all of the movies I still stop and watch them when they are on T.V? Weird…

Avatar Image says:

even though i have OoTP on DVD i still enjoy watching them on TV better, but it pisses me off that they always cut scenes out from the movies. why can’t they just get rid of the commercials and play all of the scenes?

Avatar Image says:

Will they be showing in US only or in India as well ?

Avatar Image says:

No entiendo como D. Heyman permitió que Yates destruyera la orden del fénix, deseo de todo corazón que el regreso de Kloves ayude para que Yates no termine también con el príncipe mestizo.

Write a Reply or Comment