Part of Young Lucius Malfoy Cast for “Half-Blood Prince”

113

May 03, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

With filming due to wrap up in the next few weeks for the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince casting still is being revealed for the sixth movie. As such, word now comes that the part of a young Lucius Malfoy has been cast for the movie, with the role to be played by Tony Coburn. You can see a photo of this young actor here. Thanks to Alejandro from Bloghowarts.com for emailing regarding a short interview they conducted with the actor, where the 18 year old said his character of the younger Lucius appears in a dinner scene with Professor Slughorn. Other quotes of interest:

BlogHogwarts: Have you read any of the Harry Potter books before getting the role?
Tom Coburn: I hadn’t seen any films before or read any books UNTIL i got the role and thought I should watch how Malfoy is and I saw Order of the Phoenix to get an idea of his character. I didnt even need to audition cos they said i looked very much like Jason Isaacs when he was younger so i was picked immediately for Young Lucius Malfoy.

BH: Have you filmed your scenes for ‘Half-Blood Prince’? In which scenes are you involved?
TC: The scenes have been shot and was at a dinner scene with Professor Slughorn. I have aslo been an extra in Dumbledore’s death scene which was a night shoot.

BH: Who did you work with? Who did you meet?
TC: I acted with Jim Broadbent and was in the death scene with Micheal Gambon, Daniel Radcliffe, Maggie Smith and Robbie Coltrane.

BH: How did you feel participating in a Harry Potter movie?
TC: Its amazing to be in the film and would never have imagined that I would feature in one, even though the part is small, it’s still fantastic fun.

On a related note, we’ve heard reports that actor Jason Isaacs, who plays the adult Lucius Malfoy, took part in a one day filming for a quick scene in HBP, although that remains very much unconfirmed for now. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be released in theaters November 21, 2008. Thanks to Tony and Bloghogwarts.

108 Responses to Part of Young Lucius Malfoy Cast for “Half-Blood Prince”

Avatar Image says:

Wow, filming is ending is ending in a couple of weeks!!!.....time goes by so fast. Yeah, I agree this actor kinda looks like Mr.Isaacs.

Avatar Image says:

Sounds like he deserves the role. Well done to him. :) He does look slightly like Isaac I must say!

Avatar Image says:

I just don’t understand his part in the death scene…What do you think?

Avatar Image says:

Ooh, I think he’s going to be great. He looks very much like Jason Isaacs, I think. YAY :D

I can’t believe filming is ending in a couple weeks, though! It seems like it just started yesterday lol.

Avatar Image says:

He is probably a Death Eater, or he is a student.

Good job him, even if a young lucius doesn’t really appear in HBP, that’s ok.

Avatar Image says:

Natalie, he is an extra ( in the death scene). We probably won’t even see his face in that part.

Avatar Image says:

Actually, on Feb 10th, in the BAFTAs, Dan said they would still film for twelve weeks more. Those twelve weeks will be completed tomorrow. That means they have probably already finished or will finish next week.

Avatar Image says:

to Rosie- it says that he is going to appear in the memory of Slughorn when Tom riddle was a student- meaning school age Lucius malfoy

Avatar Image says:

but malfoy is like over 20 years younger than tom riddle/voldermort so he can’t be in the memory huh???

Avatar Image says:

Ooooh, I agree he looks perfect for the part! Sounds like it’ll be an interesting alteration from the books, making Voldy and Lucius closer in age.

Avatar Image says:

he looks pretty good for the part but Lucius Malfoy did not go to school with Voldemort. He was a prefect when Harry’s parents came to school. I could see if they were casting him for Hallows so he could be in that second in Snapes memories. Why must the movies always screw things up?

Avatar Image says:

Yay he looks right for the part! Although I would love to see a costume pic of him though.

Nobody else seems to have picked up on the fact that he has not read any of the books – he has just watched OotP film. <_<

Actually it’s not so bad though because Jason Isaacs is perfect canon Lucius in the films so there’s no great urgency for him to read one/more of the books, but it would have been nice for him to make the effort.

Avatar Image says:

He’s perfect for the part…but…i don’t remember young Lucius anywere in the book….maybe I’ m wrong…and yes-excitement grows! Filming is almost done! acording to Emma Watsons calendar(LOL) she has 8 more days of filming. I think we can expect new pics and trailer soon!YAY

Avatar Image says:

Oopsies my emoticon didn’t work =(

Let’s all pretend I wrote that one instead ^

- obliviate -

Cool . :)

Avatar Image says:

i dont see the resemblance…or whys hes in the movie… but i guess ill know when the movie comes out..

Avatar Image says:

I think he totally looks like him, but I am also not sure why he would be in the movie…my impression was that Voldemort was WAY older than the others, like 20-30 years, and that Malfoy was older than Snape because when Snape goes to Hogwarts at age 11 Malfoy is already a prefect or head boy or something, practically in charge of Slytherin. I had the impression he was several years older. Narcissa may have been Snape’s year.

In the book, Voldemort is a contemporary of Le Strange, so Bellatrix must have married a (much) older man, unless that was LeStrange’s father. We have no idea how wizards age anyway—Dumbledore was ancient and looked it but maybe not all of them look their ages.

Avatar Image says:

You guys, all we know is that Young Lucius is in a dinner scene with Slughorn. Slughorn was still around teaching when Harry’s parents were at school (remember how much Slughorn liked Lily?) What if they’ve added a scene with Young Lucius, Young Snape, and James and Lily and Slughorn? Maybe Slughorn is remembering how fond he was of Lily?

I’m just saying, maybe they haven’t screwed with the timeline.

Avatar Image says:

Well, Mr.Malfoy is a lot younger than Voldy, but for the purposes of the movie and emphasizing that these school chums are future death eaters, I think its ok to make Voldy younger. It doesnt make much sense in terms of Dumbledore’s 50 years as a headmaster…but I suppose when he visits little Tom in the orphanage, it would be ok if he were already headmaster…It doesnt change the story in any way significant.

Avatar Image says:

Oooh, Gigi, brilliant explanation! Of course Lucius would have been in the Slug Club! Let us all hope this proves out!

Avatar Image says:

Wow… he has very nice bone structure. Lol.

Too bad Lucius definitely did not go to school with Voldemort

Avatar Image says:

Anyone else thinks that he looks a bit like Aaron Carter?

Avatar Image says:

. . . at least in the little thumbnail picture, that is?

This is very awsome :D he looks a bit like Jason Isaacs

The magic of filmmaking ! its so amazing how they can just do the scenes in whatever order and even at the last minute ;)

anyways, looking forward to seeing this dude in the movie, wonder if he’ll have long blond hair or more like Draco has :P

Avatar Image says:

While I’d bet 10:1 they’ve mucked up the timeline again, there’s still some hope that he’s actually been put in that new scene of theirs that they mentioned a few months ago. Maybe it was set during the Marauders/Snape/Lucius’ years at school to fix the “Lily not in Snape’s Worst Memory” part of OotP? But it probably is a mussed timeline. I doubt it’d be of much harm, odds are he won’t do anything earth shattering and we can all just pretend he’s Lucius’ cousin or something ;).

Avatar Image says:

“if they are mean, we wont get to see the trailers until next year :S ugh thats such a long time ! lol”

As the film comes out in 6 months, Im pretty sure we will get a trailer well before years end… Getting closer now, dont want to wait.

Avatar Image says:

I dont see why he was cast? I mean there is no mention of lucius in this book except for hes in azkaban. Why would they need a young Lucius? This news boggles the mind really?! Unless like some of you are saying hes (slughorn) is remembering students past but why would we want to see something like that.

As for the trailer there is supposed to be a teaser trailer at the start of the second narnia movie. but i havent heard or seen anywhere where that is confirmed.......

Im still wondering why they need a young lucius…

Avatar Image says:

I like your theory Gigi, and I hope it’s right =)

Avatar Image says:

In the films they have never mentioned that Voldemort was at school the same time as McG, plus he does look younger, so its possible the time is going to be a bit messed with.

Avatar Image says:

He’s got really nice cheekbones. Those get me every time. You know, I think I could also see him as Theodore Nott.

Avatar Image says:

He does look like Jason a bit he can pass as young Lucius kinda looks little bit how Draco looks now but I still don’t know what they need him…

Avatar Image says:

I think he looks cool and can see a resemblance between the two. The lestrange in the Voldy memorey was Roldophus and Rabastans father not either one of them. I have grown accustom to cool little changes as long as they arnt too stupid or deviate from the book.

Avatar Image says:

I really hope this is a make-up scene to correct the absence of Lily from Snape’s memory in OotP. They’ve already made most of the adult cast much older than they’re supposed to be; I don’t want them screwing with the time line even more.

Avatar Image says:

I really hope this is a Jo-sanctioned scene and not just Yates/Kloves throwing Lucius in there for convenience. If Voldemort is shown to be the same/similar age as Lucius Malfoy it undermines everything! Perhaps if this young actor was in a scene with Fiennes as Voldemort then they might get away with it.

Isn’t Voldemort in his 60s or 70s when he dies? Similar age to McGonagall. Malfoy’s supposed to be around 40 and Snape 35.

Avatar Image says:

Oh, I see what they’re doing. Nice.

Avatar Image says:

“Perfect for the part” -? When he didn’t even audition? – Because he looks the part? – Explains why so much of the acting of these movies is disappointingly flat. Of, course there is Robbie Coltrane and Maggie Smith and a few others, but the fab three are not and do seem to be relying on their looks.

Avatar Image says:

Well Bratpack could you fill the in the ones who havent a bloody clue what the heck these people are doing? I think they are just trying to fill in or make Jason happy because he isnt in this film at all. He wanted to come back but i dont think he wanted to come back this way lol…..

BTW has anyone wrote to the WB about putting out some promo images yet? i would do it but im chicken
Avatar Image says:

Adult Voldemort is not in this movie (thank goodness they got something right). I agree with everyone who wonders why on earth they need a young Lucius Malfoy.

If only they put as much time and effort to include what is actually in the books as they do to fabrications the movies might be worth watching. I am begining to dread Half Blood Prince, I was so dissappointed with OOTP. But 95% of my dislike of the movies are due to Gambon as Dumbledore. I just can’t stand him in that role.

Avatar Image says:

I might add that the actor does not look perfect to me anyway. He looks emaciated.

Avatar Image says:

So they cast him without seeing whether he was the best actor for the part? Nowadays, makeup artists can make anyone look like Lucius Malfoy! That’s a lame reason.

But, if they say he’s right…

But then, how can he know enough of who Lucius is by just watching that movies? That’s only a tiny part of his character!

Oh well…

Avatar Image says:

Everyone needs to calm down – Gigi offers probably the best explanation. There is nothing in that interview that suggests they are making Lucius a contemporary of Slughorn. All he says is that he is at a dinner party with Slughorn – it does not necessarily mean that it is the Horcrux/altered memory dinner party. Perhaps it is just an added scene showing Lily and Snape and the “Marauder Years” at Hogwarts – they are showing a memory rather than just having a character (Slughorn) discuss it. Also – someone said Bellatrix was a comtemporary of Voldemorts – she wasn’t. She was around in the years with James and Sirius and Lucius – probably around the same age as Lucius. Narcissa is younger than Lucius, and Bella is older than Cissy.

@ Rachezee

Well, there’s LOADS of flashbacks in this book (well, pensieve-trips :p), including stuff at Hogwarts. Lucius has passed through the place as well…

Avatar Image says:

I meant – “nothing that suggests they are making Lucius a contemporary of” Voldemort (not Slughorn). Also – just want to add – he does look like a cross between Tom Felton and Jason Isaacs – so I think he’s a good fit. If it’s just a small “being there” role – he probably doesn’t even have to act too much.

Avatar Image says:

On mentioning the ‘Marauders Years’ – They’ll probably have to catch up on a lot of stuff. Since the previous directors didn’t really seem to care to put all the stuff in ‘their’ movie that’s important for the end plot, it’s about time to make it all ready for the last film! All the missing info has to be put in this movie, because previous films didn’t do everything they should have-

Avatar Image says:

Ooops – sorry “Iolanthe” – I see you wrote that Voldemort was a contemporary of Le Strange – not Bellatrix. I think you are probably right in your guess that he was Bellatrix’s husband’s father though – not her husband (although who knows – I guess she likes older men, right?)

Avatar Image says:

or brother- but probably father

Avatar Image says:

Something tells me though that Lucius was not a member of the slug club. Otherwise draco probably would have been. As Blaize says he did not think slughorn was interested in deatheaters (we can assume his dissinterest began after he Voldemort became more active). And besides Draco himself mentions to slughorn that he knew his grandfather. If Lucius was in on on the slug club Draco would have mentioned his own father.

I hope that this inclusion of Lucius is for flashbacks related to Lily’s time. Although I still don’t think he fits in anywhere as Slughorn would remember Lily as being in the slug club and I am pretty sure Lucius was not.

Avatar Image says:

he looks perfect for the part but it makes no sense to me why he was cast for HBP , he should have been cast for DH as he appears briefly in snapes memories as harry experiances them in the pensieve, but ill with hold judgement and try not to sexcond guess what going on here til i see the movie

Avatar Image says:

hmmm..he looks awfully like jason isaacs!hahhaa…but i cant recall anywhere tht a young lucius is to b in a death scene with dumbledore?wasnt tht scene only-dumbledore,snape,harry,malfroy?

Avatar Image says:

When was there ever a young Lucius in HBP?

Slughorn’s memory with young Tom Riddle couldn’t involve Lucius because Voldy is much older than Lucius and it wouldn’t fit…

WHAT IS KLOVES DOING??!?

Avatar Image says:

Voldemort was decades older than Lucius in the books- in the books he is about 70 or so years old- as is Hagrid.

I think they messing with timelines just to make things easier- and not have to get into that whole ‘wizards age slwoer than muggles, but only sometimes’ thing the HP universe has going on. I’ve found that the be pretty inconsistent in JK’s books so I’m not too fussed about them just making Voldie in his 50’s instead.

Avatar Image says:

Okay, while it is exciting that this is true, and it is exciting to imagine Lucius and Voldemort closer in age they are not.

Rookwood, Antonin Dolohov, a Mulciber, etc. went to school with Tom and were in his gang. Why not cast them???? They were also in the Hog’s head waiting when he asked for the appointment.

Not to happy with this.

Avatar Image says:

Little heads up – they asked him who he filmed scenes with and he doesn’t mention the young Voldemort. You’d think if he was in a scene with young Voldemort he would have mentioned it.

I wouldn’t jump the gun about what scenes he was in until the movie comes out. They could be doing a number of things – including giving the book fans back some that they took out of OOTP.

And also…he’s an extra in the Dumbledore death scene. He probably won’t even be seen. They reuse small bit parts for extras all the time. And I’m guessing that he’s just in the fight somewhere or perhaps at the funeral itself. There is supposed to be a ton of people there so that wouldn’t shock me. You’ll probably have to seriously look for him in that scene to spot him.

I’m giving WB their due when needed. Who knows what this kid filmed. He looks loads like Jason Issacs. And just because he didn’t act for them in auditions doesn’t mean that he didn’t have a reel that the producers saw – liked his work, his look, and chose him.

Avatar Image says:

I’ll be even more upset if they have Regulus and Young Lucius interacting, because there were several decades separating those two…

UGHGHGHH!

Avatar Image says:

They said that he was doing a dinner scene with Slughorn. I am fairly certain that Lucius was NOT in the Slug Club…

Avatar Image says:

THIS IS a dinner scene with Slughorn. Why are people bringing up Voldemort? He’s not even mentioned in the scene or interview!

Avatar Image says:

And once again people cannot stop complaining. Chill out and wait for the damn movie before you start judging it. Who cares if there is five seconds of a young Lucius?! He’s really not going to ruin the movie for you, I promise. Sheesh…

Avatar Image says:

He said he filmed a DINNER scene, so it might be that they’ve added another scene in the film, with the old slug clubs, when Lucious was in school.

Avatar Image says:

Am I missing something.. Voldemort’s 70-odd in the books, and Lucius is like 40 something, so Voldie’s old enough to be his father. To stick them both into the same Hogwarts timeline kind of makes it like the Maurauders would have gone to school with LV. Lucius is only slightly older than them. Unless he’s Lucius’s dad, which he could be.. My verdict: I’d love to be an extra, lucky kid.

Avatar Image says:

Thank you for saying what needed to be said beckett.

It’s a shame however that people don’t go through and read previous posts’ of other people before they say the SAME THING 30 TIMES. It’s just annoying, but hey, who cares.

Everyone needs to go to the bottom of page 3 and read beckett’s comment….

Avatar Image says:

Right and like I said beofre, Lucius was NOT in the slug club, otherwise Draco would have been too. I think it is very important that the Malfoys were not in Slughorns favor to furthur establish Harry as a true favorite of Slughorn. Besides Blaize even says that Slughorn is not interested in Deatheaters (we can assume he lost interest in them when Tom Riddle became established as Voldemort)

Avatar Image says:

Right and like I said before, Lucius was NOT in the slug club, otherwise Draco would have been too. I think it is very important that the Malfoys were not in Slughorns favor to furthur establish Harry as a true favorite of Slughorn. Besides Blaize even says that Slughorn is not interested in Deatheaters (we can assume he lost interest in them when Tom Riddle became established as Voldemort)

Avatar Image says:

It is so stupid how these fans start complaining to death without actually knowing ANYTHING about young Lucius’ role in the movie. It seems these people have an ability to be so pessimistic and actually start thinking that the young Lucius’ part will turn out to be as bad as they imagined.

It was just the same when Arberforth was casted and appeared as a barman in OOTP. Some fans start complaining right after the casting news that the filmmaker’s idea (actually it’s JKR’s) to make Aberforth a barman is so lame the whole movie will be ruined by it blah blah blah. I wonder how they feel after reading DH LOL.

Avatar Image says:

call me daft but Lucius to my recollection has no part in HBP, neither young or grownup. And a diner party with Sluggers? well, they have taken their freedom and obvious taken it again. Must say this guy suits the Malfoy look even better then Felton or Isaacs, not that I would like to see them ditched. he would be perfect for the Epilogue scene…bit of receding hair… instand papa Draco.

Avatar Image says:

I’m confused. I don’t recall reading about a young Lucius Malfoy in HBP. I don’t want to be negative about this upcoming HP movie. Honestly, I am looking forward to it with a lot of optimism. What I’ve heard so far gives me some hope that I will be content with the movie as I was with OotP (personal pet peeves not withstanding). I adore Yates and trust him (a bit apprehensive about the return of Kloves though).

But… they cut the Gaunts and include a character who wasn’t in the books at all? Are they doing it again? Cutting scenes that were in the books and that fans would love to see and include things they invented?

Or am I missing something? I just don’t recall a younger Lucius in HBP. I mean, I am still peeved about them cutting young Lily with the explanation it would confuse the audience ‘rolls eyes heavily’ but they have no qualms about confusing the audience with a character that wasn’t even in the books?

This is nothing against the guy who was cast as young Lucius. He looks great. But…well, as I said. I am confused.

Avatar Image says:

Yeah, malfoy was not in the book, but wouldn´t it be logical that he, too, was in the slug club. Another sloppiness from jo

Avatar Image says:

forgot the question mark. of course in riddle´s slug club he was not. Yates was no good director i disliked OotP.

They cut the Gaunts. Forget the movie!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Posted by secunda on May 04, 2008 @ 06:34 AM.

Actually . Lucius Malfoy was during his schooldays a member of the Slughorn Club, that’s why Draco expected an invitation on the train, but because his daddy had his sabbatical at his seaside resort – sometimes confused with Azkaban, Draco as wel as Theodore Nott were passed over. DE’s and their children were no longer considered carreermakers by Sluggers, who collected those wizards and witches.

Career and connections, that is what Slytherin was all about., certainly not a sloppiness by JKR, but sooner a clear picture of the situation.

Avatar Image says:

I have to say the rest of the comments that ive read seem pretty much right…. lucius malfoy was a prefect at hogwarts when James, lilly and co. were in their first year, meaning that Voldemort would have left atleast 20yrs before.

But maybe they want to use young lucius to reveal something that they have skipped out in the rest of the film or something important from an earlier film. such as when they replaced dobby with neville in GoF.

Or we all know how they like to make it all nice and easy to work out form all the people who havnt read the books. and speaking of that id have thought he’d have atleast put in some effort and read some of the books.

end rant. lol

Avatar Image says:

I was just about to post what you said, Kamion. It is perfectly plausible that Lucius was in the Slug Club, but as he was known in the sixth book to be in Azkaban because he was a Death Eater, then Slughorn wouldn’t want that association with him or his son, or any of the other Slytherins with Death Eater parents.

Avatar Image says:

this guy plays his own doctor who sketches on youtube imitating david tennant and christopher eccleston. he’s awesome XD

Avatar Image says:

Sorry but it is not plausible Lucius was in the Slug Club. Draco had to bring up his grandfather to try to get into Slughorns favor. Why not just bring up his own father? Slughorn did not and does not like Deatheaters.

Avatar Image says:

Yeah, Lucius could’ve been in the Slug Club. I don’t think Slughorn knew Lucius was a Death Eater while Lucius was at Hogwarts, did he… Or else why didn’t he get sent to Azkaban in the first war…? . And I think it’s OK… he’ll probably be in the movie for about 5 seconds so I duno why people are moaning about it, LOL. ;P They need to add extra stuff since they missed out important things in the last few movies, right? sigh

Avatar Image says:

Young Malfoy is in Deathly Hallows. NOT HBP why are people always screwing up everything. And What in the world is he doing in the death scene.

Avatar Image says:

@Rachezee I think it is very plausible that Lucius was indeed in the Slug Club. Draco brought up his Grandfather because he is hardly likey to bring up his Dad who is currently in Azkaban for being a Deatheater because as you said Slughorn ‘does not like Deatheaters’.

I think some people would complain about this film no matter what. Get some perspective please. A young Malfoy is hardly likely to ruin the movie.

Avatar Image says:

I CAN see him as a young Lucius … but I don’t think he looks like Jason at all. That’s just me, of course. Man, I can’t believe the amount of stuff from filming we got this year … not much people. Hopefully more is to come in the upcoming months, :)

Avatar Image says:

At most, Lucius is 6 years older than Snape, so there’s no possible way he could have been in Slughorn’s memory… Lucius went to school with Snape, James, Lily, Sirius, Peter, and Remus…

sigh They already messed up the ages, so why not further ruin them?

Avatar Image says:

interesting how the screenwriters never seem to think that we as fans pay any attention to the little details like age of various charactors. so they think they can just change the time lines to fit thier needs. they should spend sometime just reading some fo the postings on the various sites ha ha

Avatar Image says:

I don’t think he looks like Jason Issacs at all!! But w/e, he’s kind of cute so I geus he’ll do :P

It’s seems so strange to hear that filming is almost over… It feels like they started just a couple months ago. Time flies by fast…

Avatar Image says:

he looks perfect for the part, but i dont understand why there has to be a young lucius malfoy in the movie. he was only about 4 or 5 years older than snape so there is no way that he could have gone to school with voldemort or maybe even have been alive went voldemort went to school. oh well, i suppose they’ll make it work out somehow, or not.

Avatar Image says:

wooooo !!! :) only i few days left for filmin can’t wait til the trailor comes out and some new pics . and yes i do agree he does look like Mr. Isaacs. good choice and good luck to him :):):):):):):):)

Avatar Image says:

just a point to every1 who is a lit tle conversed with the whole lucius situation, maybe voldemort was a prefect and in the last years of the school when Slughorn’s memory happened and lucius was in his earlier school years this would make it possible for him to be there and then when snape etc came to the school to be in his senior school years and him hiself be a prefect, just a though to put to u. ...

is it Tom or Tony?

i think his name is Tony, but the interview quotes say Tom..

Avatar Image says:

WOW!!! What about the rest of him though?............... ; )

Avatar Image says:

Oh how ridiculous is this?! Lucius is NOT that old! He was born in 1954 as he was quoted in the Order of the Phoenix; Chapter Fifteen, American hardcover version page 307 which took place in 1995 as ”...said Mr. Lucius Malfoy, 41, speaking from his Wiltshire mansion…” Right, so simple math would tell us that if he was 41 in 1995, he was born in 1954.

Tom Riddle (the younger) was born in 1926 as is stated in Half-Blood Prince in the year 1992, events were referred to as “fifty years ago” which would be 1926 (the year ‘difference’ occurs as Tom was born in December. Therefore, he would have attended Hogwarts from 1937 till 1945, nearly 10 years before Lucius was born.

What the heck?  Don't these people READ the books before they make the films or what?

its preety cool <<<<........>>>>

Avatar Image says: Yup, he is perfect,,... AND HES MY BOYFRIEND!!!!!! :DAvatar ImagePotatoesButterbeer says: wow, he looks so much like tom felton. though the whole non-auditioning thing kind of bugs me. and voldemort is like, what, seventy when he dies? i think he was born in 1920 or 1930 or something like that. but then again maybe gigi is right. and of course, who doesn't want more lucius?! ; )Avatar ImageAudreyLouiseLovegood says: he'll be perfect!!! - but I'm sure that he won't be seen a lot.Avatar ImageAudreyLouiseLovegood says: he'll be perfect!!! - but I'm sure that he won't be seen a lot.Avatar ImageAudreyLouiseLovegood says: he'll be perfect!!! - but I'm sure that he won't be seen a lot.Avatar ImageAudreyLouiseLovegood says: he'll be perfect!!! - but I'm sure that he won't be seen a lot.Avatar ImageAudreyLouiseLovegood says: he'll be perfect!!! - but I'm sure that he won't be seen a lot.Avatar ImageAudreyLouiseLovegood says: he'll be perfect!!! - but I'm sure that he won't be seen a lot.Avatar ImageAudreyLouiseLovegood says: he'll be perfect!!! - but I'm sure that he won't be seen a lot.Avatar ImageAudreyLouiseLovegood says: he'll be perfect!!! - but I'm sure that he won't be seen a lot.Avatar ImageAudreyLouiseLovegood says: he'll be perfect!!! - but I'm sure that he won't be seen a lot.Avatar ImageAudreyLouiseLovegood says: he'll be perfect!!! - but I'm sure that he won't be seen a lot.Avatar ImageAudreyLouiseLovegood says: he'll be perfect!!! - but I'm sure that he won't be seen a lot.Avatar ImageAudreyLouiseLovegood says: he'll be perfect!!! - but I'm sure that he won't be seen a lot.Avatar ImageAudreyLouiseLovegood says: he'll be perfect!!! - but I'm sure that he won't be seen a lot.Avatar ImageAudreyLouiseLovegood says: he'll be perfect!!! - but I'm sure that he won't be seen a lot.

Write a Reply or Comment