Happy Father’s Day!

Jun 15, 2008

Posted by Melissa Anelli
Uncategorized

Today’s the day (in the US anyway) that we celebrate our fathers, so grab your Dad or whomever acts as one for you and tell him you love him. Or tell him that he’d be your Patronus. Or if he were in Azkaban you’d spew righteous anger on his behalf. Or you’d wipe his memory and send him to Australia to protect him from a wizarding war. Or that it doesn’t matter that he’s a werewolf. Or…you get the point.

Enjoy this family day everyone! And if you celebrate this holiday on a different day, please take our pre- or post- well wishes.

26 Responses to Happy Father’s Day!

Avatar Image says:

Happy Fathers day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think all the dads out there deserve pottercast a day early :)

Avatar Image says:

Also Father’s Day in the UK… Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there!

Avatar Image says:

Dad, you’re my patronus - really sweet. HAPPY FATHERSDAY everyone!

Avatar Image says:

happy father’s day! i love you daddy. though i should probably tell you this in person as ther is about zero % chance you will see this, as you havent got past GoF and didnt know such things as brillant as a harry potter website exsist. love you though anyway.

happy dad’s day to all out there!!! (espically Jo’s dad, b/c without him, there wouldnt BE a leaky cauldron website)vive xe

Avatar Image says:

Also in Canada! Happy Father’s day!

Avatar Image says:

Geetings from germany to all the fathers… Fathers day had already been on May 5th here… Celebrate your day :-)

Avatar Image says:

I’d wipe his memory and send him to Australia to protect him from a wizarding war. lol. It’s funny, cause today’s father’s day AND also my dad’s birthday :)

Avatar Image says:

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)):):):):):):):)):):):):):):):) also greeetings to all welsh papas today

Avatar Image says:

It’s Father’s Day in Ireland too! Happy Father’s Day Dad!:)

Avatar Image says:

OMGosh!! I forgot it was fathers day!!!!!!!!!! Anyway Happy Fathers Day to R.J Lupin , J. Potter, H.J Potter, A.Weasly,B.AWeasly and anyone elis in the HP books /movies any other father in the world that goes on the TLC .com!!! Peace on Earth!!

Avatar Image says:

It’s Father’s Day in Ireland too! Happy Father’s Day Dad!:)

Avatar Image says:

Thank goodness you mentioned it? I forgot!! I’ll have to conjure something up fast now, in honor of Father’s Day!

Avatar Image says:

A Great Big “Happy Father’s Day” To: My own lovely father, Harry James Potter, James Potter, Arthur Weasley, William Arthur Weasley, George Weasley, Percy Ignatius Weasley, Ronald Bilius Weasley, Remus John Lupin, Ted Tonks, Rolf Scamander, Xenophilius Lovegood, Frank Longbottom, Amos Diggory, Draco Malfoy, Lucius Malfoy, & Yes, Vernon Dursley.

Avatar Image says:

hmm, it isn’t Father’s Day here until September! Happy Father’s day t o all the dads on here :)

Avatar Image says:

Happy Father’s day! Don’t forget Canada and the UK!

El nuevo: www.harrypottersirius.blogspot.com

Avatar Image says:

Father’s Day? Over here it was on the 8th already!

Avatar Image says:

Happy Father’s Day to all dads (in the northern hemisphere?) What’s with the Australia comments? It isn’t that safe here. Right now it’s cold, windy and rainy (that’s because it’s inter, if you didn’t know). our Father’s Day is in September… Anyway, have a good day!

Avatar Image says:

Happy Father’s Day to all my fave dad’s including Harry james Remus Arthur Lucius Ron Draco george Ted and my own dad Christopher James Lloyd!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

Happy Father’s day, Daddy – I think your strange and obscure publications are really intelligent and culturally valuable.

Avatar Image says:

OOPS! I totally forgot:S:S:S:S:S:S:S:S (That’s why I go as Gilderoy now..) Monday had JUST begon here… Happy (late:s)Father’s Day! If you were in Azkaban I would rescue you, I would wipe your memory and send you of to Australia if you were in danger, I love you dad! (not that there is ANY chance my father will read this..but at least I did something..)

Avatar Image says:

Or you’d wipe his memory and send him to Australia to protect him from a wizarding war.” Awwwww, that’s really sad! :( Made me tear up.

Avatar Image says:

Happy Father’s Day, all you dads out there!

BTW, My sister (aka Liger) & I are so tickled that OUR dad is working is way through the Potter canon and loving it (after several years of our gentle nagging!). Last I heard, he’s just about to start The Prince’s Tale. :)

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! : -{]>

Avatar Image says:

I can’t say i did any of the above things on Fathers Day, however I did let him listen to episode 155 of Pottercast with me… which he seemed to enjoy, and he’d missed DW yesterday evening so I watched it again with him tonight… my dad’s a nerd! YEAH! A ravenclaw just like his daughter :D

Avatar Image says:

I tried telling my dad that he was my Patronus. He had no idea what i was talking about and just said, “Huh?” His expression was soooo funny, I was cracking up for like five minutes. So then I had to explain the whole thing to him. It was hilarious… =D =D

Write a Reply or Comment