Reminder: Radcliffe and Griffiths To Present at Tony Awards Tonight

Radcliffe
Posted by: Edward
June 15, 2008, 03:08 PM

We have a quick reminder for you this morning that actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) and Richard Griffiths (Uncle Vernon) will be presenters at tonight’s 62nd Annual Tony Awards airing on CBS at 8 p.m. EST. As we reported previously, a live video stream of the red carpet arrivals from Radio City Music Hall will be broadcast on the internet via this link starting at 6:30 p.m. We will update as the evening progresses with pictures more from the event.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Posted by Willow on June 15, 2008, 07:12 PM report to moderator
Ariel
Posted by Ariel on June 15, 2008, 08:39 PM report to moderator
radcakesfan
Posted by radcakesfan on June 15, 2008, 09:54 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"I'll look for [Kreacher] later, I expect I'll find him upstairs crying his eyes out over my mother's old bloomers or something... Of course, he might have crawled into the airing cupboard and died... But I mustn't get my hopes up..."[br]Fred, George, and