Julie Walters Attends “Mamma Mia!” Premiere in London

118

Jun 30, 2008

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

Actress Julie Walters, who portrays Molly Weasley in the Harry Potter films, made an appearance tonight at the world premiere of her latest film “Mamma Mia!” at the Odeon Leicester Square in London, England. A number of photos from the red carpet are starting to appear online, showing Mrs. Walters alongside her fellow actors from the film such as Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan, and Colin Firth. You can view the images from the premiere online via our Image Galleries.

14 Responses to Julie Walters Attends “Mamma Mia!” Premiere in London

Avatar Image says:

I LOVE Julie Walters. And Meryl Streep. I wish Meryl were British just so she could be in HP.

Avatar Image says:

That’s Molly? Wow, she looks so different… I just saw a trailer for the Mama Mia movie today, wondered what it was about…

Avatar Image says:

Very cool! I really want to see mama Mia!

Here’s additional news about HP casts on the red carpet: A few days ago Jason Isaacs was here at the premiere of Wanted at the LA Film Festival. You can see a pic of him at this site: http://movies.about.com/od/wanted/ig/Wanted-Premiere-Photos/index.01.htm

Avatar Image says:

I really want to see this movie! Is it the same story as the musical?

I love Julie Walters. She’s such a great actress :D

Avatar Image says:

@Jess > It’s the musical - same people responsible for both, same plot, same ABBA songs, same metallic costumes and platform shoes ;)

Avatar Image says:

Doesn’t she look amazing! I hope I look half that good when I’m her age. She just radiates the kind of beauty that doesn’t concern itself with trifles like wrinkles but instead with confidence and grace. One look at her and you know she’s a woman who is sharp, intelligent, and in possession of a great sense of humor. She only improves with age!

Avatar Image says:

OMG, I didn’t realize that Julie Walters was in Mamma Mia (Too easily distracted by fighting to the urge to break out singing every time I see the trailer… and when I’m not doing that, I’m droolin’ over Pierce Brosnan and Colin Firth! Yummy!

I think this movie is going to be so delicious… can’t wait!

Avatar Image says:

Julie Walters is a fantastic actress and seems a lovely lady as well. However, no force on earth(or HP) could entice me to watch Mamma Mia – I loathe musicals with a passion (lol).

Avatar Image says:

I loved the stage show, I just hope they do it justice on screen! With Julie Walters and Meryl Streep though, I have faith :)

Avatar Image says:

Since I couldn’t see the theatre production, I’m looking forward to seeing a few of my favorite actresses (julie walters, meryl streep, and christine beranski) on the screen production. It may not be the same but with Tom Hanks as an executive producer, I’m hoping that it’s great.

U.S. Entertainment Tonight (ET) has part 2 of Momma Mia in Greece interviews tonight.

Avatar Image says:

Yay! Meyrl Streep and Julie Walters in the same film! They are two of the best female actresses around. And in a great musical no less! I love Abba and cannot wait to see this film!

Avatar Image says:

Hi. Look who was in Harry Potter!

m. :)

Avatar Image says:

oh my God! have to see it again. just loved it and what performances i left theater dancing and singing. what a cast. delightful to say the least.

Write a Reply or Comment