“Order of the Phoenix” Film Now Available on UK iTunes

118

Jun 05, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Yesterday it was announced that many films would become available for rental and purchase via the UK edition of iTunes. Today, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is now available for residents of the UK via this link to UK iTunes. As previously reported, the fifth Harry Potter film has already been on Apple’s iTunes music store here in the US, with Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets also available. Note: Before anyone asks, no, the audio book of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows is still not available from iTunes and we are still trying to find out more when this might become available.

11 Responses to “Order of the Phoenix” Film Now Available on UK iTunes

Avatar Image says:

This is the best news for my ipod EVER! Ronald (yeah I named it after Ron) is gonna get seriously pimped out now!

Avatar Image says:

Kiwi, I hear you! I named mine ‘Puff pod” -shock I know :P If I get a new one though, it will be named the Lucius lounge :)

Sue, ever a Potter geek princess :)

Avatar Image says:

Funny, I was just using a compressor app last nite to put this on my iPod! The bad thing about the movies on the Pod is they really eat the battery up!

Ahhhhh the things we do for the movies we love!

Avatar Image says:

I have a Verizon “Chocolate”, one of the newer ones… do itunes work on those?? please say yes.

Avatar Image says:

Best bet is to contact Verizon and get with them. Better to ask their knowledge guys and be sure. Hope it works for you!

Avatar Image says:

i think the aussies are left out now

Avatar Image says:

Thats awfully strange that DH still isnt available. I always check it, mabey there waiting for the paperback edition to be released? Is there some rule that a book has to be out for a year before they relesase it on i-tunes?

Avatar Image says:

That’s cool. It really bugs me though that if we buy the dvd we aren’t able to put it on our iPods, we have to buy it on iTunes. :(

Avatar Image says:

Oh, thats fantastic!!

But when are comme the other movies on iTunes?

Avatar Image says:

its a goooooooooood news for me and my ipod

Avatar Image says:

A friend of mine has the DH audiobook on his iPod …. don’t know if he got it on itunes though ….........

Does anyone else find it ironic that this article talks about Order of the Phoenix …. and yet all the pictures are from Goblet of Fire????

Write a Reply or Comment