Live LeakyMug This Weekend!

Jul 25, 2008

Posted by Melissa Anelli
Uncategorized

Hey, since Sue, John and I are in San Diego for Comic-Con this weekend, we’ve met up with Andrew Sims of MuggleCast and have managed to put together our first LeakyMug in over a year! This live podcast will take place SUNDAY, the one that’s coming in, oh, two days! Sorry for the late notice!

Here’s the info:

7 p.m. at Borders in San Diego, CA
This is just a 10-minute drive from Comic-Con. The address for your Googling needs:

1072 Camino Del Rio N,
San Diego, CA 92108

Here are special trolley info.

And remember, if you’re at Comic-Con International this weekend, come to the panel in Room 2 at 10:30 on Sunday!

See you there!

21 Responses to Live LeakyMug This Weekend!

Avatar Image says:

¡YAHOOOO! A LeakyMug. That is far better than Mugglecast and Pottercast together. The combination of them both is the best podcast ever!!! I still listen to the last one from time to time. I will count the seconds until that comes. Thanks to Andrew and Melissa. PD: First post? I hope so…

Avatar Image says:

Great news! I thought it wasn’t going to happen! Can’t wait to see everyone there!

Avatar Image says:

Sweet! See you there!!! Can’t wait for Sunday!!!

Avatar Image says:

YES! Finally. Mugglecast really needs this. It’s getting stale. Any more information on who will be there from the Mugglecast side?

Avatar Image says:

oh god, what should i expect? i started my thing for podcasts with mugglecast, but then i found pottercast and never left it after that. right now i can’t stand mugglecast and i’ve never heard a leakymug before. is it like two sides arguing or a bunch of people having a discussion? i shouldn’t say this, but i thought there was some kind of competition between these two…

Avatar Image says:

Squee!* You’re having a LeakyMug?! Yay!* I’ll be there, and I can’t wait, It’s going to be amazing!

Avatar Image says:

Everyone in California is lucky! It sounds awesome, but… I’m an East Coaster. Nothing ever comes to the state I’m in anyway though.

Avatar Image says:

I saw Andrew at comic con yesterday at the “Twilight” panel because the girl next to me saw him and started freaking out and went into fangirl mode… lol… I can’t wait for comic con on Sunday.. and can’t wait for LeakyMug.. I love how Leaky is first, the way it should be… See you guys at borders…

Avatar Image says:

OMG guys that is SO exciting! I can’t wait to listen to that!! LeakyMug is so awesome, I was hoping you hadn’t given it up completely! :D

Avatar Image says:

I WISH I COULD GO!!! It’s times like this when I wish I was American, lol. But I love Leaky Mugs so much so I can’t wait to listen :]

Avatar Image says:

The only thing better than PotterCast and Mugglecast separately is to combine them into one big LeakyMug. I hope you release it as a podcast for those of us that can’t attend. Just a suggestion but wouldn’t it be awesome to reunite the whole crew PotterCast and Mugglecast (meaning all of the Mugglecast hosts that no longer record) not live, but by Skype or however you record, for a podcast around the time of the release of the anniversary edition of the Sorcerer’s Stone. It’s just a suggestion but that would be Amazing! You could all reminisce and discuss the fandom’s journey as well as Harry’s… and I still think there needs to be some clarity about that Harry is a Horcrux thing lol. Pottercast says it’s just the most convenient way to explain what happened because it’s never happened before; Mugglecast says ‘hands down’ he is a horcrux in the most basic terms… discuss.

Avatar Image says:

I’ll be there…cant wait to see you guys!

Avatar Image says:

OMG i was just asking one of my friends why there havent been any leaky mugs lately this is so awesome one last leaky mug before mc is gone i hope they never go NEVER!

Pickled Haggis!

Avatar Image says:

I’m bummed that I cant make it, but you guys have fun! I cant wait to hear all about it! Thanks Melissa, John, Sue, and all the awesome people at mugglecast for doing this!

Avatar Image says:

And I don’t live near the west coast anymore – dang! And Averyfan – Pickled Haggis!!! Way too funny!!!

You better be podcasting this – my Leakymug icon on itunes looks so lonely without anything under it!!

Tarsie/Zarathustra

Avatar Image says:

I tied out Mugglecast once and to be honest was a little too juvenille for my liking, but I dont knock it, just wasnt for me. I feel so at home with Leaky and their podcasts and with everyone here on the comment boards, so I am content!

Avatar Image says:

I TOTALLY agree with tasket…. I’m just trying to imagine Elysa, Laura, Jamie, Ben, Kevin, Micah, Matt, Mikey, Andrew, and maybe Andy, with Melissa, John, Sue and Frak. Ooh! Ooh!

How awesome would it be if the whole gang recorded a commentary for one of the movies? They’d pick a film out of a hat, and do the commentary. I can understand how that would be difficult, though…but still.

Finally, another LeakyMug. I can’t get 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, or 15, which sorta sucks. Since there’s a couple live shows there.

Those East coasters think they have it bad? I’m the only MC/PC/LM fan out here in the entire freakin’ country of Argen-freakin’-tina. Besides the fact that we get HBP a day early, we have nothing.

pottercast + mugglecast = <3

I LOVE BOTH POTTERCAST & MUGGLECAST!

Avatar Image says:

i agree with patzybanana, i love both pottercast and mugglecast too! :) :P iheartmadzymango ♥

Avatar Image says:

Hey Melissa, great to hear that there’s LeakyMug but too bad I have already left Comic-Con.

I saw you on Thursday though! You were walking out of Hall H when they were showing “Push”.

Write a Reply or Comment