PotterCast Tour Details!

364

Jul 25, 2008

Posted by Melissa Anelli
Uncategorized

If you’ve been listening to PotterCast you know that we are about to embark on a small tour prior to Terminus 2008 in Chicago; the shows will be joint with sets from the bands The Remus Lupins, The Whomping Willows and The Mudbloods. The following are our currently booked dates and locations; we’ll update this post, as well as make another, when there’s more. PotterCast will be scattered throughout the music sets, so show up on time!

July 30:
Providence, RI
AS220
95 Matthewson St., Providence, RI

July 31:
New York, NY
2nd Floor group room, Ray Bari Pizza
56th St and 3rd Avenue
(With much thanks to The Group That Shall Not Be Named)
6pm start!

Southgate, MI

August 5: Ann Arbor, MI

The Blind Pig

208 S. 1st Street

Ann Arbor, MI 48104

August 10
Our live PotterCast at Terminus will be on Saturday night at 7 p.m.! Check the program book for details on where!

We will have more details about some more venues (in Boston, NJ and potentially Philadelphia) over the next few days; stay tuned, watch your inboxes (to be alerted to when we have a show in your area, fill out this short survey!), and your social messaging networks.

29 Responses to PotterCast Tour Details!

Avatar Image says:

First Comment!!!!(Although I really should be asleep) This sounds awesome!!!!!!!! Too bad none of them are near me… I don’t think that I can make it to any of these. :( This sounds really cool though!

Avatar Image says:

WHHHHHYYYYYYY does none of the cool HP stuff happen on the west coast? Why, why, why? Or, well, I guess Comic Con is in San Diego, but that is not strictly HP anyway. What I really need is the Northwest west coast, can’t someone come up with something great to do in Seattle???? Yes, I am whining. :( I hope everyone lucky enough to attend any of the events has a great time, though. The rest of us will have to sit jealously by and wait for reports to trickle in. sigh

Avatar Image says:

I just wanna thank you guys for providing an intelligent and mature side to Harry Potter discussion. Not to bash Mugglecast, but it’s nice to have a more adult level of fans who can still be funny and entertaining.

Avatar Image says:

What time is the show on the 4th? Also your live show in chicago has the 10th for the date, but has Saturday as the day the 10th is Sunday. Please confirm the day as I hope to be there for the show.

Avatar Image says:

Please come to the Orlando, FL area too!!! I know you will probably have some nice activities when the theme park opens, but I don’t want that to be the only time! and the opening is in like a year and a half! Come to Orlando PotterCast!

Avatar Image says:

ahhh! I hope the boston location works out!

Avatar Image says:

YAY!! I will probably be at the NYC one!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

I really was planning on going to the Philadelphia or NJ one, but I’m not sure about it now that I know the rock bands are going to be there. I have a three-month-old and I think the noise would be a little shocking! But still, I might go, so I look forward to finding out the details.

Avatar Image says:

Please come to Houston, TX! Thanks!!

Avatar Image says:

I havent been able to get on the computer in ages and today is the first day Im back and I read you guys are coming to Providence!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEE!!!! I will so be there!!!!

Avatar Image says:

darn it! i can’t come see you in NY. My parents both work that day.

But good luck! you guys rock!!

Avatar Image says:

Oh man, I’m going to one of those locations the day that they will be there, BUT it’s for work, so I have to do work stuff….polks lip out.

Perhaps, I can work something out.

Avatar Image says:

PLEASE DO A SHOW IN PHILLY!!!! please please please!!!! we love pottercast here!

Avatar Image says:

Haha! Southgate isn’t Detroit!

Avatar Image says:

I’ll be at the Ann Arbor show! I’m so excited. I’m arriving that day in Chicago for Terminus, and it’s not that far :D

Avatar Image says:

haha I was just in Chicago for a layover flight on Monday. What perfect timing…

Avatar Image says:

Hey guys – what time is the Southgate Live PC supposed to start on August 4?

Avatar Image says:

yesYES!! You’ll see me in New York City for sure guys. That’s one RSVP!!

Avatar Image says:

OMG!!! YESSSSSSS! something interesting finally comes to Michigan. hoooorayyyy :D I’m deffinatly coming. But what time is the one on the 4th???

Avatar Image says:

PLEASE COME TO PHILADELPHIA!!!!! It gets dull here Potter-wise towards the end of summer! Wait, and if you come you’re bringing The Remus Lupins, The Whomping Willows and The Mudbloods? (I’m probably just reading it wrong)

PLEASE COME!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

SQUEEEEEE!!! So glad you are coming to Pittsburgh…will see you on the 3rd, and I just registered today for LeakyCon and booked our room for that. Will be nice to meet you before LeakyCon and put the people and faces together. Hope you are bringing PC t shirts to sell…see you soon and have a safe trip, by broom, floo powder, apparition, or the Muggle forms of transport!

Avatar Image says:

I’m in Ann Arbor now, but I leave on Aug 3rd. Noooooo….

Avatar Image says:

I agree with dixiekitty! Houston needs some Pottercast action! :)

Avatar Image says:

=] if you guys can get one in north jersey i’ll definitely be there.

Avatar Image says:

Please guys can u come to philly. I’ve listened to you guys for a long time and when you said there would be one in philly I got so excited. please guys

Avatar Image says:

why r u guys not comin for the south?!

Avatar Image says:

what time is the show in providence i want to go but i dont know cuz my dad just got his appendix out today and i need the time to get a ride from my aunt

Avatar Image says:

What time is the one in RI. I am here but i need to know what time you guys will start the show. Thank you

Avatar Imageerikamssh10 says: Come to MIAMI!!!!!! :)

Write a Reply or Comment