Phelps Twins Talk Making Movies, Video Games in New Interview

118

Aug 27, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

James and Oliver Phelps have given a new interview where the brothers discuss the Harry Potter films and video games. Recorded at the recent games convention in Germany, the twins reflect that it was almost eight years ago that they auditioned for the parts of Fred and George Weasley and have remained with the series ever since. They also address recording their parts for the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince video game, and note that in this game, the overall plot of the series becomes more apparent. Update: We now have the interview here in our galleries along with video of the twins previewing the game that we reported on previously.

For now, the “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” video game from EA still has a November 13, 2008 release date.

Thanks for the link Terry!

14 Responses to Phelps Twins Talk Making Movies, Video Games in New Interview

first comment!! YAY

Avatar Image says:

I love the twins. It would be totally righteous if the WB would release some pictures of WWW from the new movie.

Avatar Image says:

Yer I agree with the pics idea THE TWINS ROCK!

Avatar Image says:

wow..I love them…they are so grown up and sweet. they’re really hot!

Avatar Image says:

I LOVE THE TWINS!!! LOVE JAMES!!! It’s so easy to tell them apart, even when they go back to their natural hair color.. lol.. The game looks really good.. but what looks better are the twins.. LOOKING HOT!!!!

Avatar Image says:

The Game looks sweet! I’m a total sucker for games with good graphics but I don’t own any Harry Potter games :[

Avatar Image says:

Where is the video? It’s not there-at the link.

Avatar Image says:

i love the weasley twins :) their ace. i wish i had a twin… :\

Avatar Image says:

So deliberations! Do I play the game when it comes out and ruin the surprise of the film? or wait….. wait….wait…?

Where is the Video?

Avatar Image says:

Thank you Alexis. Not to make fun of you, but I’m so glad I’m not alone. I thought my computer was acting up.

Avatar Image says:

WHAT? They’ve been to the Games Convention?? Why didn’t anyone tell me – that was in MY town!!

This is the first time I regret my desinterest in PC games :/

Avatar Image says:

This game, if I may say, looks frikkin amazing—I can’t wait to play this, I’m not normally that big into video games but to actually duel and cast spells and shield charms and gah!! It’s too much excitement I tell you! Oh, and jennjay I agree, wish I had a twin too! Or even a sister! Finally, pureblood-slytherin, how can you tell them apart? Maybe because it was so quick, but when I met them, I couldn’t tell them apart, and they had their natural dark brown hair color. Although I did notice one was a little more shy than the other, but I couldn’t remember which was which!

Avatar Image says:

You just have to love old Gred & Forge…

Write a Reply or Comment