New HBP Behind-the-Scenes Image from Burrow Appears Online

113

Aug 31, 2008

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

There is a new behind-the-scenes photo from the “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” film which surfaced online showing actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), and Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) on the Burrow set during Christmas. While the official release of this photo has yet to be confirmed, the photo can be viewed the image via this link. On a related note, a high-res version of an image from the recent Entertainment Weekly feature on the “Half-Blood Prince” showing actors Dan Radcliffe and Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) can now be seen over on Scar Potter. The entire EW article and photo spread can be viewed via our Image Galleries.

Thanks to SnitchSeeker for mailing.

52 Responses to New HBP Behind-the-Scenes Image from Burrow Appears Online

First comment, WOW!!

Cool:)

Avatar Image says:

My opinion: it’s a very nice picture..

Avatar Image says:

I post the first comment cuz I think it’s cool. I’m a tool.

nice

Avatar Image says:

Cool pic, I can’t believe someone posted under the picture that they don’t like ginny, that mess up I love ginny like everyone else. I don’t think that was a true potter fan who wrote that.

Avatar Image says:

Great picture! But I’m pretending Rupert isn’t in it. Please give us some Harry and Ginny only pictures WB!

Avatar Image says:

i agree.im very boring ron pictures.i want snape and harry pics.

nice but…coughron’s haircough

Avatar Image says:

is it just me or in that pic of dan and tom, dan has no scar on his forehead for harry?

Avatar Image says:

Woah! Bad hair cut! Christmas won’t be the same without Bill and fleur smoochin’ in the corner! sniff

Avatar Image says:

@ Robyn…Yes it is just you..He has the scar on his forehead..

And I don’t know if you’ve seen it before..but in the same gallery there is a picture of the trio with their robes and wands..I am not usually a fan of these pictures but I have to say..best Hermione-in-robe poster pic ever!!! She has a great look in her eyes..I just hope they reduce the photoshop until July..

Avatar Image says:

What a lovely, happy picture. It makes me a bit sadder about the move to July.

Avatar Image says:

Waheyyy no Hermione. I love Emma and all but Hermione basically pretended to be Ginny in the past five films and it does my face in lol.

Lovely photo. Ruperts hair.. well, I suppose it will grow.. hahh.

Avatar Image says:

I like this part in the article:

“Screenwriter Steve Kloves, who has written all but the fifth film, recently submitted the first draft of Hallows part 1 and has just begun part 2. His previous choices, he says, have created some complications.” <—Yeah, just a bit, Kloves, just a bit.

And of course this:

“Perhaps the only person not relishing the two films’ full, faithful adaptation is Rupert Grint, who plays Ron. (And maybe Emma Watson, who plays Hermione.) ‘The whole kiss between Ron and Hermione will be quite uncomfortable,’ Grint says. “Emma’s like a sister to me. It’s going to be, like, really, really weird.’”

Hahahaha. I love Rupert.

Avatar Image says:

Can anyone explain to me what exactly ‘the burrow attack’ is? because i never remember the burrow being attacked in the Half Blood Prince, so why is it said to be attacked in the film?

Avatar Image says:

haha.. “it’s all old hat” lol anyone else notice the quote from hbp. where ernie (i think thats his name?? :S haha) says about it all being “a bit old hat” (when talking about shield charms (unless i’ve gone stupid and made it up LOL)

Avatar Image says:

hannah – the burrow attack scene is a new one, not in the book. they always change stuff though. sounds good to me anyways, ah i’m so excited i can’t believe we have to wait until july D:

adorable photo!

Avatar Image says:

Gah, why’s Harry in every picture? I don’t like him!

(Blatant sarcasm… don’t y’all attack me…)

Avatar Image says:

Wb, five us some promo photo of Ginny, please! Or the H/G hug in High resolution.

Yay high res.

Avatar Image says:

This is the cutest picture ever.

Avatar Image says:

Great photo! Wonder what they’re all laughing at – I thought at first it might be the petrificused garden gnome up on the top of the Christmas tree… but the Christmas tree’s right next to them. I loved 5/99 as well, of Bellatrix screaming something on top of one of the tables in the Great Hall, a brilliant shot of a fantastic actress. It shows another change too because (at least as far as I remember) she doesn’t come to Hogwarts during the HBP Draco and the Death Eaters bit (not until DH and the final battle). Anyway, it looks absolutely awesome, I’m so looking forward to it!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

ha, rupert looks slightly geeky 8-) ... just in this photo though! can’t wait for hbp. cute photo though, even with the geeky-ness 8-) good to see a happy smiley pic :D

Avatar Image says:

That photo at the Burrow is adorable, all three look adorable. Ron’s hair is a bit odd though.

Awesome!!!! =]

Avatar Image says:

What a cute picture. Rupert looks hot like always. :) It makes me even more depressed though..

Avatar Image says:

Why is Ron holding a platter of food? Nice picture though, very happy.

Avatar Image says:

sweet. can’t wait to see this movie in eleven months!

Avatar Image says:

Did anyone take a look at some of the other photos? There is one of the Slugclub, and I’m not sure but I think I saw the back of Neville’s head in it.

Avatar Image says:

To Ilzairspar: I think that is neville. What is up with ginny’s finger it looks like it got cut off or something. Yes we should get more pics of harry and ginny or at least some of the other characters besides harry.

Avatar Image says:

The Burrow attack scene is the new opening to the movie to make up for the fact that there’s zero action. I suppose it does a similar job to the Dementor attack at the start of Ootp. Maybe we’ll also get to see the DEs causing disasters at the start of HBP too (the bridge collapsing etc) or that might be shown later on. Despite me still wishing Cuaron was doing this movie (and/or DH) from what we’ve seen so far David Yates has stepped up a gear. The new cinematographer has probably helped, Ootp was often fairly bland looking IMO. Also, Kloves being back HAS to be a good thing. He knows how to adapt the books well (and yes this DOES include adding his own material and being ruthless with his cutting)

Avatar Image says:

I would love a hi-res version of those calender pics. Especially, the ones of Ron. I love Ron!!!

Avatar Image says:

ok, i was looking through the gallery on snitchseeker and there was tons and tons of pics from hbp that I never saw announced on leaky. is this because leaky never heard about them or just because they didnt feel like posting them. i’m a little confused.

Avatar Image says:

Phillip, often WB will give a temporary EXCLUSIVE to a particular fansite to post an image for a short time before the other sites are allowed to. These exclusives are passed all around, and TLC gets them in turn like the other sites.

As far as the attack on the Burrow added scene—1) it is NOT the opening scene of the film; 2) Rowling gave her blessing to the scene as it is designed to point up that LV is gaining strength and that nowhere is “safe.” There is PLENTY of action in HBP so no, this scene was NOT added to compensate for “zero action.”

Please remember that these films are a collaborative effort and neither all the kudos nor blame can rest solely with, say, the screen-writer. Kloves has a very good working relationship with JKR and knew a heckuva lot more about the direction the series was heading long before anyone else.

Really looking forward to the film, but I AM a bit worried that we will see TOO MANY pix before the opening (as happened with GoF.) I want to keep a lot of the scenes and details as a surprise when I go to the theatre. :D

Avatar Image says:

schmergo, how could you even say that ahh, i’m totally kidding. and haglographer13 you seem like the person in the know here, lol and thanks for posting your comment. i think we’re going to see a lot more pictures before the movies released in WBs attempt to keep us busy and forget that they changed the date after telling us it was november..

Avatar Image says:

haha jennjay i agree he does. still a kuuuutie :D

Avatar Image says:

Ok….But i CAN understand why hermione/emma wasn’t there, it’s because in the book Hermione never went to the burrow at christmas, she was so annoyed by Ron.

Yeah,those are cool.

Avatar Image says:

I apologise for this being totally off topic, but I would like to send my heartfelt good wishes to everybody in the U.S. that will be affected by Hurricane Gustav. I’m crossing my fingers in the hope that everybody in the Gulf States is safe, and I hope that those of you who have relatives in the path of Gustav will not need to worry about your loved ones too much.

My thoughts are with you all, good luck!

Neil

Avatar Image says:

Cool Picture. I wonder what scene they are filming.

Avatar Image says:

When I saw that photo of Harry and Draco in EW the first thing I thought was “Oh yeah, that’s the receding hairline Jo was talking about in the epilogue.” Good photo though. I like it a lot.

Avatar Image says:

Harry potter is very good book

@Phillip:

I know what you mean. They have pictures of the Slughorn party that I’ve never seen. (They’re from some Portuguese website.) This is so awesome.

Avatar Image says:

but why is the burrow attacked? who attacks ?

Avatar Image says:

It’s a scene they just added Hannah. :) Bellatrix, well, all the deatheaters I suppose, attack the burrow. It never happened in the book though.

Avatar Image says:

I just hope they do the Harry/Ginny kiss well. I would rather see it for the first time in the movie. Not played to death before the movie comes out, like the Harry/Cho kiss in Order of the Pheonix. I wouldn’t mind seeing Ginny/Dean kiss in the hallway and seeing jealous Harry. I’ve always loved that part of the book when Harry finally woke up.

Avatar Image says:

Of course it happened in the book. The reader just didn’t see it., but we knew about it. Remember, the Patronus comes and says “They’re coming…” Ron, Hermoine and Harry disapparate, and they hear later that everyone is OK? But the Death Eaters “crashed” Bill and Fleur’s wedding. They have to show it in the movie; the way it was done in the book wouldn’t work.

Avatar Image says:

hey Robyn nice eye sight it is really true! there is no scar! WHAT THE HELL!!!!

Avatar Image says:

umm..susan schmid…the scene that you were talking about happened in Deathly Hallows not Half-Blood Prince including Bill & Fleur’s wedding. There was no attack on the burrow in HBP.

Avatar Image says:

every day i fight to convince my sister that dan radcliffe is hot, but if she ever got ahold of that behind the scenes picture, i would cry. that picture mad rupert and dan look like retards. ginny looked good. im such a hg fan and she looks older, thank goodness. that harry and draco picture is soooooooooooo cool. love it

Avatar Image says:

Burrow attack? What Burrow attack? The Burrow never got attacked in HBP! Is there seriously not enough material in these books that they find they have to CUT OUT, where do they get off inventing new stuff of their own? It makes me really pissed off! After all the dragon chase rubbish in Goblet, which if they had not had they could have added more interesting material from the actual canon, have they not learned. Bugger!

Write a Reply or Comment