New “Yule Ball” Water Globes and More

116

Sep 14, 2008

Posted by SueTLC
Uncategorized

Several months ago we told you about new Harry Potter Water Globes from the San Francisco Music Box company. The company has now added several new globes to the product line, including a Yule Ball Theme. New is the Hermione Granger at the Yule Ball water globe, Harry Potter at the Yule Ball globe and the Ron Weasley at the Yule Ball globe (complete with those spiffin’ robes of his ;) In addition, there is a new water globe featuring the Trio as seen in “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone”, as well as “Half-Blood Prince” Jewelry Box, and this water globe featuring Professor Dumbledore and Fawkes, which is already available here in our Cauldron Shop.

9 Responses to New “Yule Ball” Water Globes and More

Avatar Image says:

OMG i so want them

xmas list

first comment

Avatar Image says:

cool second comment

Avatar Image says:

3 comment?? How awesome is that!!? I like the Dumbledore/Fawkes water globe…

Avatar Image says:

i personally think the half blood prince jewellery box is very chessy, but i love the yule ball snaw globe!

Avatar Image says:

lol, harrys glasses are huge, they look like sunglasses from the 80’s

Avatar Image says:

the one with dd and fawkes features gambon, and that can’t be chamber, since gambon first appeared in prisoner… was there even a scene with fawkes and gambon in the same frame? perhaps fawkes rejects him as well… and no, i wouldn’t trust that fugly jewellery box not even with my socks.

Avatar Image says:

I must agree with GGG and andrei…I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything cheesier than that jewelery box!! And Andrei…that is a very good point about the Dumbledore/Fawkes water globe…I am NOT a fan of Gambon as Dumbledore at all…but I still like it a lot!!

Avatar Image says:

I really like ‘Harry Potter at the Yule Ball globe’ and the ‘Jewelry Box’, but not the rest…

Avatar Image says:

I love these so much! I will get some hopefully.

And in OotP was the only Fawkes/Dumbledore moment