Leaky Coverage of Cover-to-Cover Day

114

Sep 24, 2008

Posted by Melissa Anelli
Uncategorized

Leaky was on hand at yesterday’s cover-to-cover celebration of the 10-year-anniversary of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone; in addition to the many great photos sent to us by readers, we have now added a bunch of our own starting on this page in the gallery. Also, enjoy the following video of the event, edited by Leaky helper Sam (which will soon also be available in our video galleries).

14 Responses to Leaky Coverage of Cover-to-Cover Day

love it

THATS AWSOME!!

Avatar Image says:

That looked like fun but how can you have Harry Potter himself in New York City and not get him to drop by for a reading. Even if they did his reading in private so he could come and go really quick before people relized he was there would have been better than not al all. Did they even try to get Dan there at all? I think Scholastic missed the bus on that one.

Avatar Image says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I was there and I now have proof of me reading. Nobody shot video of me reading. Thanks Leaky, I now have video of me reading at the Harry Potter event.

where can i get that 10th anniversery pin off harry potter so so cool

Avatar Image says:

WHERE!!! can I get one of the silver pins in the photo (the one with the wings and HP 10 Years on it???

Avatar Image says:

OUTSTANDING! Leaky does it again! Melissa, Sue, everybody! I want to chime in, with Reed and maestra2….Where can we get that pin!!!!!!!

Avatar Image says:

What??? No mention of Scholastic inviting everyone back next for CoS????

Avatar Image says:

I’d really like to have one of those pins, but there aren’t any on eBay right now. Maybe I’ll check back later, because those look really nice. I wish I could have gone to New York, but sadly I live across the country.

Avatar Image says:

I was there!!!!!!!!!!!! I got that pin and a free copy of the book. I was really cool. By the way, I think that they are inviting everyone back to Scholastic headquarters for CoS reading, and I don’t know where you can get that pin. Try Ebay

Avatar Image says:

Also, if you want to see pictures of the event go to flickr.com. There was a really cute baby with Harry Potter style glasses on behind me. He was adorable!

Avatar Image says:

LOVE The pin also! Where was the cover to cover event held?

Avatar Image says:

The event was held in Soho, NYC at the Scholastic Headquarters.

Avatar Image says:

if you were to put the pin on ebay what do you think the price would be

Write a Reply or Comment