LeakyMug 18: Live from San Diego!

123

Sep 08, 2008

Posted by EdwardTLC
Uncategorized

This week, PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast teams up with MuggleCast to bring you a brand new live LeakyMug from San Diego, California. Recorded just after ComicCon, the PotterCast and MuggleCast hosts discuss their time in the city for ComicCon, their “Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince” trailer predictions, their hopes for what they would like to see in the sixth film overall, and much more. They also take a number of questions from the audience as well as talk briefly about turning the seventh book, “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows,” into a film as well. To listen, just hit the “Play” button on the right side of the page (->), or use iTunes, or direct download.

LeakyMug 18: Live from San Diego!

- PotterCast and MuggleCast team up for a their eighteenth LeakyMug!
- It’s Frak’s first live anything
- The panel talks about their time at ComicCon.
- Thinking about the “Half-Blood Prince” trailer.
- Plotting out the entire “Half-Blood Prince” film.
- Questions from the audience.

RT: 82:54

Edited by: Andrew Sims

LeakyCon 2009: A Harry Potter Conference in Boston
“Harry, A History” Website
Unofficial Harry Potter Comic Con Yahoo group
Podcast Alley
Digg

Direct download (38 MB).
Direct download low-bandwidth (13 MB).

Remember you don’t need an iPod to listen. Listen easily on iTunes, which you can download and install here, by clicking here to listen, or you can just use the streaming Flash player at PotterCast.com or just on the right side of this page. Discussion of the PotterCast is right here. Enjoy!

18 Responses to LeakyMug 18: Live from San Diego!

Finally!

Avatar Image says:

I’ve missed the leakymugs! Can’t wait to listen to it

Avatar Image says:

Low bandwidth feed and its direct download isn’t working. Please fix it soon!!! I want to be able to get it later this morning before I go to work.

YAY! FINALLY!

YAY!

Avatar Image says:

I wish I could hear,but my nets acting wierd…:-(

YEY! I love Leakymugs! Can’t wait to listen

Avatar Image says:

I am really enjoying it (I’m listening now). They were just talking about the Muggle Prime Minister and if they would get Tony Blair to be in the movie. That WOULD be funny..since he isn’t even Prime Minister anymore…LOL. John is so funny throughout this show :]

FINALLY!!! i was there….

Avatar Image says:

I heard myself… when they’re talking about twilight, the underwear question and i said “it was a twilight mom”... i heard myself.. lol… I’m on leaky mug.. wooohooo… lol…

Avatar Image says:

YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!! This just made my DAY! Which was promising to be a nice one anyway. :D squee

Avatar Image says:

Hi Everyone! Thanks for posting this LeakyMug. It just cheer my day UP (Since I don’t have any new Mugglecast to listen to…) But I have a correction to give to you: As I believe, this is actually LeakyMug 19. I have in my hard drive a file that says “LeakyMug 18: Live from Prophecy 2007” It was recorded aprox. on August 25-30, 2007. It talks about the release and analysis of DH book, and the OotP movie. Please check it on and correct if neccesary. Bye…

Avatar Image says:

Ha ha pureblood-slytherin, I know it’s so cool I heard myself too YAY! It’s so cool! :) Except my voice sounds all funny, I suppose everyone’s does. Yay I’m now famous (sort of)! Everyone was staring at me the other day when I wore my new bright yellow pottercast T-shirt, but no one seemed to know what pottercast was, the poor deprived people.

Avatar Image says:

“Butchered?” I stopped it right there. Couldn’t listen anymore. To hear the ending to a movie you care so much about described in that way just tears your mind apart.

Avatar Image says:

To bad, you missed a great podcast Me. (nice name, btw lol) I wonder if anyone ended up wearing wizard robes to the twilight release. That would have been hilarious. But they might have been beaten up.

Avatar Image says:

Thanks for the show! And hey…. I’m probably wrong, but do you PotterCasters know something about surprise casting that you aren’t telling us? I keep sensing little hints about the possibility of surprise casting for the Muggle PM, but I can’t tell if there’s anything to them.

I agree with John, in any case: Tony Blair would rock. :)

Avatar Image says:

@Arithmancer- to me it’s the opposite actually, it sounds like most hints I hear point towards the fact that there will NOT be a muggle PM (very sadly). Why oh why, WB? Is it THAT hard to stick to the books??

Avatar Image says:

Hey John remember saying hi to all the IMDB TimeTurning Weatherby’s after the podcast in San Diego? Well my friend Kerry who you said hi to in my video Is the Kerry McGee who was also Quoted in the Wallstreet Journal article…Just thought you’d like to know How hardcore the TTW’s are! LOL

You can check out the video here….. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCNehK_pZn0