Photos from Rupert Grint's New Film "Cherrybomb"

Grint
January 13, 2009, 10:37 PM

Several new photos from Cherrybomb, starring Rupert Grint are now (UPDATED) available here in our image galleries: one, two, three, and four.  As reported previously, Cherrybomb will premiere next month at the Berlin Film Festival.

Thanks to ICM for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

mollywobbles23

I can’t wait for this film! His skin! omg his skin!

Posted by mollywobbles23 on January 13, 2009, 10:44 PM report to moderator
Robbie Doyle

WOW a big step away from Driving Lessons and Harry Potter. I can’t wait for it and Wild Target.

Posted by Robbie Doyle on January 13, 2009, 10:47 PM report to moderator
EruditeWitch

I’m so glad this film is premiering at the largest film festival in the world! I wish I lived in Berlin!

Posted by EruditeWitch on January 13, 2009, 10:58 PM report to moderator
mollywobbles23

I just wish I lived in Europe, Sam! I’d hop on a train like a robber.

Posted by mollywobbles23 on January 13, 2009, 10:59 PM report to moderator
Dove

WOW! I can’t stop giggling :)

Posted by Dove on January 13, 2009, 11:01 PM report to moderator
EruditeWitch

I think I need to force myself to step away from the computer. This is just too hot…too awesome….

Posted by EruditeWitch on January 13, 2009, 11:11 PM report to moderator
H

I’m liking the Elvis hair.

Posted by H on January 13, 2009, 11:18 PM report to moderator
taylor

omg i know!!!love the hair!! every time i see that little curl i jut cant stop laughing. ickle ronnikins!!

Posted by taylor on January 13, 2009, 11:21 PM report to moderator
nubiana

Wow, this looks really interesting. Mr. Grint has really grown up, hasn’t he? Kudos to him.

Posted by nubiana on January 13, 2009, 11:23 PM report to moderator
Catherine

I’ve got to say, Rupert looks really hot! Certainly not a kid anymore, is he? The film looks really interesting as well, I’m looking forward to it.

Posted by Catherine on January 13, 2009, 11:39 PM report to moderator
Na

I hope you could post it here so we could generally see it right here and there!

Posted by Na on January 14, 2009, 01:12 AM report to moderator
Ki

I am still squeeing like a maniac over these new pics!!!

THE YEAR OF THE GRINT! It just got exciting ya’ll. The movie trailer for Cherrybomb…mmmm…. any day now!!!

Posted by Ki on January 14, 2009, 01:53 AM report to moderator
Stephie

Too hot! He’s looking so good :D

Posted by Stephie on January 14, 2009, 03:06 AM report to moderator
francaise3

My gosh! Reaaaaaaalllyyyy NICE! :) Not to say more! hot as hell.. cant wait for the movie!

Posted by francaise3 on January 14, 2009, 03:56 AM report to moderator
Lucian11

O.M.G.!!! :o Rupert’s going to be the death of me!!!

Posted by Lucian11 on January 14, 2009, 07:12 AM report to moderator

"You will find that I will only [i]truly[/i] have left this school when none here are loyal to me. You will also find that help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it."