The Breaking Dawn LeakyMug Live at Azkatraz 2009

PotterCast
Posted by: Melissa
January 15, 2009, 03:57 PM

This July 17, MuggleCast and PotterCast will be joining forces once more for, seriously, the nuttiest thing we've ever done: A live LeakyMug at 3 a.m.

Why would we do this? Because we'll all be just returning from a midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, and what better time to talk about it than when we're delirious (for better or worse) about it? So, put this on your calendar:

July 17, 2009
Where: Azkatraz 2009, San Francisco, CA
Parc 55 Hotel, 55 Cyril Magnin Street
San Francisco, CA 94102
Only registered guests of the conference can get into this show; you can register here!
When: Right after a midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
Why (as in WHY would you EVER podcast before dawn?): Because we're Harry Potter fans, guys, duh!

See you there!

(No, this has nothing to do with Twilight. Stop that.)

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

vineethchacko

@ AJ. Sorry AJ, its called show business for a reason. And WB has every right to postpone a release. Yes, they delayed the announcement too much and they acknowledge that as a mistake probably because they werent fully clear for quite some time. Dont forget, this means that its only one and half years to the next film.

Posted by vineethchacko on January 17, 2009, 02:07 AM report to moderator
heidi from Team Azkatraz

Can’t wait to see you there!

Posted by heidi from Team Azkatraz on January 17, 2009, 07:16 AM report to moderator
Lorelai

Darn! I never get to go to any of these. I live on the East cost and my family doesn’t like to drive alot so I won’t be able to come! :( You guys should do something near DC. sometime, then I would be able to come.
=)

Posted by Lorelai on January 17, 2009, 10:52 AM report to moderator
Sam Harris

Thank god this has nothing to do with Twilight
unfortunately i live on the east coast, but I wish I could be there

Posted by Sam Harris on January 17, 2009, 11:52 AM report to moderator
ibelieveinnargles

phew! you scared me for a second there – i thought you were turning in to twilight cast or something. lol.

Posted by ibelieveinnargles on January 17, 2009, 12:01 PM report to moderator
kira902k

erg!i wish i could go to azkatraz!
but you BETTER do a live pottercast at LeakyCon

lol "this has nothing to do with twilight. stop that. "
i’m glad :P

Posted by kira902k on January 17, 2009, 02:32 PM report to moderator
Dumbledores man through and through!

why does my mother h8 me,
Oh yeah now I remember, because im an “overly obsessed” Potter fan, thats why!
if she loved me, she would let me go!!!

Posted by Dumbledores man through and through! on January 17, 2009, 03:56 PM report to moderator
Bel

Unfortunately, I live in Australia, so I wont get to come :( However, it does mean I get to see the movie early anyway, and I’ll be eagerly awaiting the podcast!

Posted by Bel on January 19, 2009, 05:13 AM report to moderator
Truckles

Oh this is soooo good – I was hoping you guys were going to do this! I am coming from Australia for Azkatraz so this just makes it even more perfect :)

Posted by Truckles on January 19, 2009, 08:28 PM report to moderator
callie

ok i’ll admit when i saw the words breaking dawn i went huh? leakymug is doing something on twilight… then i read the whole post

i wish i could be there… at 3am july17 for you guys will be like 9pm july 18 for me over here in australia… oh well

Posted by callie on January 21, 2009, 12:29 AM report to moderator
rownak = )

this is nutty like to the max—good luck with the giddiness that inevitably comes with staying up past 2am!!

Posted by rownak = ) on January 22, 2009, 06:39 PM report to moderator
Sia

I can’t wait to hear from you guys but I don’t care too much for the other podcast. I listen to them but I’M A HUGE TWILIGHT FAN AND YEA THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF Twilight sites but that’s one reason why I think Mugglenet are doing a diservice to the TWilight fanbase with their so called Imprint podcast but I’ll save that for later ! BUT I’LL TALK ABOUT TWILIGHT BECAUSE I LOVE THAT SERIES BUT yea this might not be a good place !

Posted by Sia on January 24, 2009, 03:42 AM report to moderator
Twicast

I love Twilight also and I’ll be going to a con for it ! But the cast is starting to pull out of conventions because of filming oops Harry Site anyways looking forward to getting to hear more about the podcast.
Well it sucks for me I thought this had something to do with Twilight oh well.

Posted by Twicast on January 24, 2009, 03:45 AM report to moderator

"Wangoballwime?"[br]"Sorry?" said Cho.[br]"D'you -- d'you want to go to the ball with me?" said Harry. Why did he have to go red now? [i]Why?[/i]

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014