New "Half-Blood Prince" Trailer from Japan Now Online

HBP Film
January 23, 2009, 09:36 AM

Check it out! The new trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince which is being aired in Japan, is now online here via YouTube. Enjoy!

UPDATE: Thanks to our hardworking crew, we now have the screencaps here in our image galleries!

Please note: This video contains Japanese subtitles and announcer, but you can also distinctly hear new dialogue in English from Dumbledore, Hermione and especially Snape as he sneers "How grand it must be to be the chosen one."

Thanks so much to Portkey.it for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

erictipton

i saw some semblance of the Sectum Sempra scene

Posted by erictipton on January 25, 2009, 11:11 PM report to moderator
Julia

Ooooo!! That was so much better than the other one in my opinion!. I am so excited!!

Posted by Julia on January 27, 2009, 09:48 PM report to moderator
Julia

Posted by Julia on January 27, 2009, 09:48 PM report to moderator
Jacket

I love H.P. and will go see the movie in theaters!! am supper exited to go and wish they had not delayed the premiere trailer is awesome!!! My friend sent ne the link to see it and I screamed my head off I am totally excited about it but I will most likley be disapointed about every second they leave out.

Posted by Jacket on January 28, 2009, 05:42 PM report to moderator
Greenavatar_thumb

I love the trailer, but it’s so spoiler-ific for people who don’t watch the movies, don’t you think ? Anyway, so excited about the movie, can’t wait!

Posted by Vicky Granger [ROAR] *Prof Adrasteia Andraste* on February 01, 2009, 09:38 AM report to moderator
Img_4198_thumb

It was pretty nice..but I do hope the english version gets out soon!

Posted by Riverwings [.gO cRaIZY! ROAR!.] on February 01, 2009, 09:52 AM report to moderator
49860_1104575754_1481_n_thumb

That Japanese trailer looked pretty exciting. It’s just whetting my appetite.

Posted by Garden State Geek on February 24, 2009, 12:37 PM report to moderator

"Hermione's obsessed with house-elfs," Ron muttered to Sirius, casting Hermione a dark look.