Drive-In to Pinewood Studios to Watch Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

PoA Film
October 12, 2009, 08:42 AM

Legendary Pinewood Studios in England is offering a cool chance for fans to attend a special screening of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. The studios are presenting drive-in screenings of films, including PoA on Sunday, November 29th, where you can "park up at Pinewood’s Paddock Lot" and watch the film which is being shown on what is believed to be  the world's largest cinema screen. For ticket info and more on this unique chance to watch an iconic film on the famous studio lot, please click here. Note too following PoA is a screening of the classic (and wonderful) "Love Actually" starring Harry Potter actors Alan Rickman, Emma Thompson and Bill Nighy. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PoA Film News

98143829_thumb
1910 Points

Too bad I don’t live in England!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on October 12, 2009, 08:45 AM report to moderator

PoA and Love Actually! Two of my favorite movies, wish I could go.

Posted by Leeann on October 12, 2009, 09:07 AM report to moderator
Iconator_1a0e5a2a006d2c78af7e716742496a56_thumb

I wish it could able to where I live :(, there is no drive-in screen movies T-T.
must be pretty cool to be able to watch it

Posted by worldstraveller on October 12, 2009, 09:38 AM report to moderator
Trio_poster_thumb

Wouldn’t life be just easier if we could aparate from spot to spot?? Or at least have a broomstick? I REALLY wish I could go…

Posted by Petra on October 12, 2009, 10:05 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Oh wow … that would be the coolest thing. PoA is my favorite HP movie and, Love Actually is also one of my favorite movies. If anyone from Leaky has the opportunity to go, please share and tell us about it :)

Posted by Moose_Starr on October 12, 2009, 10:12 AM report to moderator
Electric_guitar_thumb

Wow, this sounds soo cool!

Posted by Lloyd on October 12, 2009, 10:20 AM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

that would be fun… too bad i live in america

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on October 12, 2009, 10:24 AM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

that would be fun… too bad i live in america

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on October 12, 2009, 10:25 AM report to moderator

Sounds great ! :)

Posted by flowerchild on October 12, 2009, 11:11 AM report to moderator
612_thumb

Aww how cool! Pinewood studios is like 10 minutes away from my house. :P

All those people living in the states have to wwohp to look forward to! ;)

Posted by MiliMalfoy [FTC!] on October 12, 2009, 01:03 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

oooooh awesum :):) but im nt there then :(

Wicca_thumb

I want them to show all of the movies, like a really long marathon.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on October 12, 2009, 03:04 PM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

i would soo love to go but i dont live in eagland

Posted by alicia00 on October 12, 2009, 03:21 PM report to moderator

Oh this sounds really good. But it’s the week before my exams so I’ll probably be up to my neck in revision. :( It’s a shame because it wouldn’t be too far for me to go.

Posted by enchantedsocks on October 12, 2009, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

JEALOUS!!! Everything cool happens in England

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on October 12, 2009, 04:45 PM report to moderator

Ron pulled out his Omnioculars and started testing them, staring down into the crowd on the other side of the stadium.[br]"Wild!" he said, twiddling the replay knob on the side. "I can make that old bloke down there pick his nose again... and again... and