Dec. 12th: Dan Radcliffe, David Yates to Participate in Live Fan Screening via Half-Blood Prince Blu-Ray

HBP Film
October 19, 2009, 01:52 PM

Check it out: actor Dan Radcliffe, and director David Yates are set to take part in a special online live screening of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Video Business reports that WB will present its "first worldwide BD Live community screening with Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince on Dec. 12" More info as follows:

"Potter will be screened with audio commentary. Director David Yates will host the event, which rolls out from London at 8 pm local time. Star Daniel Radcliffe also will attend. Fans who register their Half-Blood Prince  Blu-ray discs through BD Live will be invited to the screening, and the first 100,000 who RSVP will be guaranteed a spot to participate.

"I'm really looking forward to the live community screening of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and excited to talk directly to fans of the movie about my experiences and answer their questions," said Radcliffe. "It's a wonderful way for fans and for those directly involved with making a film to share opinions and ideas."

Yates added, "I'm looking forward to engaging with the thoughts and opinions of the fans who have supported us so loyally and passionately over the years-without them the films wouldn't be the success they are."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Upclose_of_me_thumb

That’s freakin’ AWESOME! I wish I had a blu-ray player though…. it is on my list. :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 20, 2009, 12:38 PM report to moderator
Bookworm_thumb

Wow, this is very cool! I’d been thinking about getting the Blu-Ray version because I know I’ll eventually buy a player, and this just cemented that decision. I hope I’ll get a spot to view the screening! :)

Posted by Bookworm Jen on October 20, 2009, 01:10 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

ah, not far from london but i don’t have a blue ray. and besides, i’d much rather chat to jkr than dan and yates. … sigh.

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on October 20, 2009, 01:30 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

WoW!! I’m convinced! Buying the Blu-Ray now..

Posted by MikeMagpuyo on October 20, 2009, 02:33 PM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

That is really cool! But too bad for us who are not getting the Blue-Ray disc….

Posted by Nicci Weasley on October 20, 2009, 06:24 PM report to moderator
M005_edited-1_thumb

frowns, why do all the good HP stuff happen to only those in London? So unfair. And why do you need to buy a very expensive thing to enjoy too? hmmmph…. oh well, I’ll buy the DVD when it’s released. wish it had free 3D glasses, and 3D features.

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on October 20, 2009, 10:49 PM report to moderator
Dh__flight_of_hedwig_by_clouded_ambition_thumb

I think I’ll wait until they release the video on you tube.

Posted by dcsbelle [WBM] OOM3, CW on October 20, 2009, 10:51 PM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

This is awesome…Too bad I don’t have a Blu-Ray player. I’ll just wait for the fan screening to be posted on the internet; you know it will be eventually!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on October 20, 2009, 10:59 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahahaha

Posted by wing on October 20, 2009, 11:53 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahahaha

Posted by wing on October 20, 2009, 11:53 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahahaha

Posted by wing on October 20, 2009, 11:53 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahahaha

Posted by wing on October 20, 2009, 11:53 PM report to moderator
Picture_200_thumb

Awesome! Wish I could go to London..

Posted by ϟTheWizardϟ on October 21, 2009, 04:47 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

darn i wish i had a blue ray dvd player but the thing is we dont even have a hd tv eather and that sucks

Posted by alicia00 on October 21, 2009, 06:04 AM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

I’m in London! Where in London, exactly?

Posted by MikeMagpuyo on October 21, 2009, 06:39 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You are very near your goal. The quickest way is past me."[br]"So... so will you move, please?" said Harry, knowing what the answer was going to be.[br]"No," she said, continuing to pace. "Not unless you can answer my riddle."