Rupert Grint Movie News: Updates on Wild Target and Cherrybomb

Grint
October 22, 2009, 01:43 PM

Quick update today regarding two new films starring Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley). First, thanks to our Order partner RupertGrint.net we now know that Wild Target will be seen by international audiences thanks to a new distributor. Screendaily.com reports "Protagonist Pictures has taken international rights to Magic Light Pictures’ feature comedy Wild Target, directed by Jonathan Lynn. It will have it first marketing screening at AFM. Pre-sales have already been signed for France (Other Angle/Studio 37), Portugal (Valentim), Middle East (Phars) and CIS & Baltic (MGN Paradise). Entertainment Film Distributors will release the film in the UK.  Cinetic are handling North American rights. Wild Target stars Bill Nighy,  Emily Blunt,  Rupert Grint and Rupert Everett. The screenplay has been adapted by Lucinda Coxon, based on Pierre Salvadori’s French hit Cible Émouvante." You can see a new photo of Rupert here, Bill Nighy here and see more new photos from the film here

Also, Jo from ICM emailed us as Cherrybomb starring Rupert will also be screening at the American Film Market, and this showing will be available to the public. As such, they are organizing a fan gathering for the event on November 4 at 9:00 AM – AMC Loews; for more on this please click here.

Thanks to RupertGrint.net and Jo/ICM for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Araneus_diadematus_thumb

I saw a picture of Steve McQueen (“Style Icon”) and thought how much Rupert looks like him:

I know Rupert is pushed into the shadow of Dan and Emma, but I think he’s a really good actor, and has the potential to have a great career… all he needs is a stylist and a bit more ’tude

Posted by Caracticus on October 23, 2009, 06:30 AM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

Sorry I meant cute*

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on October 23, 2009, 06:36 AM report to moderator

I am so so so so so so so so happy for these news. And SOOO happy for Rupert! I can’t wait to see him in these new films!!

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on October 23, 2009, 06:49 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

cherrybomb!!

Posted by wing on October 23, 2009, 07:01 AM report to moderator
Normal_dh_stills_0001_thumb

i love rupert, don’t get me wrong, but that picture of him, wow. shave please lol. but very happy to see he’s out there doing more movies

Posted by HPandtheDA007 on October 23, 2009, 07:06 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

Awesome! I’m glad to see Rupert making other movies, I think he’s a good actor.

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on October 23, 2009, 07:28 AM report to moderator
M005_edited-1_thumb

I dunno if I’d want to watch cherrybomb. but I’ll sure watch wild target. Sounds like the type of movie I like.

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on October 23, 2009, 07:53 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_misc_001_thumb

I really want to see this….hope it does well in the screenig!

Posted by stenojoz on October 23, 2009, 08:08 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

YAY for Rupert!! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 23, 2009, 09:02 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

Go Rupert! I really want to see these two films!!

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on October 23, 2009, 09:23 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

I know he’ll be great in it :) I’m interested in Cherrybomb though! I want to watch it. It’s been more than a year since they filmed it!

Posted by Christine on October 23, 2009, 10:16 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

I like his beard. It makes him quite hot.

Posted by Jane_Potter on October 23, 2009, 10:54 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

Awesome!!

Posted by LadySidi on October 23, 2009, 11:01 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

pretty awesome! go rupert! :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on October 23, 2009, 01:32 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

I have heard good things!

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on October 23, 2009, 01:57 PM report to moderator

"Impressive," Harry said quietly, grinning. "Very impressive... You'll put Dr. Filibuster out of business, no problem..."[br]"Cheers," whispered George, wiping tears of laughter from his face. "Oh, I hope she tries Vanishing them next... They multiply by