New Video of Matt Lewis at Harry Potter, the Exhibition in Boston

Lewis
October 26, 2009, 07:36 PM

Last week, Harry Potter, the Exhibition opened at the Museum of Science in Boston, Massachusetts. Readers will recall that TLC was at the event and brought you audio interviews with actor Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom) along with our report and photos here. Thanks to WB, we now have some good new video of Matt at the Exhibition, where he discusses going through the various sets and props from the beloved Harry Potter films on display. We also have screencaps here where you can also see many new photos of the exhibition. Harry Potter, the Exhibition is now open in Boston and will run through February 21, 2010, with ticket info available at this link. Enjoy!

Please note: The video is also available here in our galleries, however unfortunately we are experiencing some problems and it may take quite some time for them to load.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Lewis News

Img_2315_face0_thumb

Wauw it looks fantastic! And Matt is so cool….

Posted by Nicci Weasley on October 27, 2009, 06:37 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-stars_thumb

awesome photos! i so wish i could live in boston so i could go the the exhibit personally!

Posted by harrygetsme on October 27, 2009, 09:27 PM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

I would love to see this, it looks amazing!!

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on October 27, 2009, 11:30 PM report to moderator
Picture_200_thumb

I wanna go there!!

Posted by ϟTheWizardϟ on October 28, 2009, 03:25 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Great video! That’s the first time I’ve actually seen the exhibition before…. I so want to go! Matt is such a sweet guy too, for being there with the fans. :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 28, 2009, 04:48 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I really want to go!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on October 28, 2009, 05:46 AM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

Wow. This is so fascinating.

Posted by MikeMagpuyo on October 28, 2009, 05:48 AM report to moderator
M005_edited-1_thumb

Matt is so awesome, humble, and sweet! Just like Neville! I wish I could meet him. sigh.

PS he’s so handsome. ♥ and on PS he’s so cute. . .

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on October 28, 2009, 05:49 AM report to moderator
M005_edited-1_thumb

PS he’s so handsome. ♥ and on SS he’s so cute. . .

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on October 28, 2009, 05:49 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

thats is relly cool i wish i cna goo it seems like a lot of fun

Posted by alicia00 on October 28, 2009, 07:56 AM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

mattew lewis is awesome!!

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on October 28, 2009, 08:56 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I so so SO wish it comes to the west coast, CA,NV AZ anywhere here and I’de drive to it!! It looks so totally awsome!!!

Posted by LunaLuver on October 28, 2009, 06:31 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

His enthusiasm for the exhibition is warranted. Having visited it myself, I can assure everyone in Boston that it is worth far more than the ticket price (at least if you call yourself a true fan).

Posted by Kirk on October 29, 2009, 12:44 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Thats nice…

Posted by Won_Two on October 29, 2009, 03:13 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahahaha

Posted by wing on October 30, 2009, 06:31 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Blimey," said the other twin. "Are [br]you --?" [br]"He [i]is[/i]," said the first twin. "Aren't you?" he added to Harry.[br]"What?" said Harry.[br][i]"Harry Potter,"[/i] chorused the twins.[br]"Oh, him," said Harry. "I mean, yes, I am."