Open Casting Call for Actors at Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Fans
October 28, 2009, 09:09 AM

Calling all actors! There will be an open casting call held next month for roles at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction under construction at Universal Orlando. Thanks to Orlando Attractions Magazine, we now know that auditions will be held on November 14 and 15th with rehearsals set for January, all very exciting news. Quotage as follows:

"They’re looking for male and female actors who can speak with a British accent. More specifically, Universal is holding calls for male actors with strong improv and interaction skills who are able to portray an age range of mid-thiries to mid-forties. In addition, they’re casting male and female actors who are youthful in appearance. Casting is being held on Saturday, Nov. 14 and Sunday, Nov. 15 at 10 a.m. in the Universal Orlando Human Resources Lobby at 1000 Universal Studios Plaza, Orlando, FL 32819.

Full-time, part-time, and seasonal positions are available. All actors should prepare a one-minute monologue for audition and candidates must be available for callbacks on Monday, Nov. 16 and rehearsals beginning in January."

Be sure to sign up for emails on further auditions via the official Universal site. Good Luck to all who apply! Thanks so much Matt and Orlando Attractions Magazine.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

034_thumb

Definatly need one in the great white north( alberta Canada). I just can’t wit to go and see it. Totally awesome…..

Posted by T-BirdROAR on October 30, 2009, 03:57 AM report to moderator
B4_1__thumb

WISH i lived in florida.. not only do i have a british accent, i think i could be a good witch! But i’m stuck in boring old england!! :(

Posted by justanargle on October 30, 2009, 04:25 AM report to moderator

Pip, pip, cheerio!

Posted by Won_Two on October 30, 2009, 07:21 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

y does everything haft to be soo far AWAY FROM MY HOUSE

Posted by alicia00 on October 30, 2009, 07:35 AM report to moderator
Dgraymanclockroom37_thumb

Damn me not being old enough.

Posted by Rumbleroarϟ{WBM!}ǝıʞɔnp! on October 30, 2009, 11:28 AM report to moderator
_gickr

ME ME ME!!
lol.

i wish i can go to the WWHP.:|

Posted by vampressISap0tter *ROAR* on October 30, 2009, 05:59 PM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahahaha

Posted by wing on October 30, 2009, 10:36 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Cool :]

Posted by IloveDobby on October 31, 2009, 12:15 AM report to moderator

Ugh! I’m an actress, I know how to speak with a British accent, and I’m 21 and look like a teenager…and I’m in New York. Darn it! I could so do this haha.

Posted by Emms on October 31, 2009, 01:59 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Sounds like great fun. I’m glad they’re insisting on the British accent.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on October 31, 2009, 07:37 AM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

NO!!! I have been waiting for this. I live in Florida, 1 hour away. I was going to audition when they announced it. But I am going on a 3 day tour, THOSE DAYS? wahh! Im perfect for this. I can speak with english accent,im in my early 40’s and look younger, please I hope they do more auditions after. Can’t believe the timing ;(

Posted by Dlcohm7 on October 31, 2009, 07:57 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

...Ron was staring at Hermione as though suddenly seeing her in a whole new light.[br]"Hermione, Neville's right -- you [i]are[/i] a girl..."[br]"Oh well spotted," she said acidly.[br]"Well -- you can come with one of us!"[br]"No, I can't," snapped Hermio