Master Class for Harry Potter Cast Today from Ralph Fiennes

DH Film
October 30, 2009, 03:00 PM

There was another thrill- inspiring twitter today, this from actor Matt Lewis (Neville) regarding the ongoing filming for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. While we knew that 43 principals are currently involved, and the calibre of the actors in the movies has long been established, the cast are clearly enjoying and reveling in the moment, witness the following: "Ralph Fiennes is cool as. Lovely bloke too. Gave us quite the acting masterclass today. What a performance!" Matt's castmate and friend Tom Felton (Draco) agreed with the following "Had a great day on set. This film will be EPIC! @Mattdavelewis was throwing jokes....I was catching them. He's a complete gent x"

While not officially announced, TLC believes these sequences are indeed for the battle of Hogwarts, with the award winning Ralph Fiennes of course portraying Lord Voldemort.  Production on Deathly Hallows continues at Leavesden studios, with part one due a little over a year from now in November, 2010.

Leaky's Harry Potter Twitter list is the most exhaustive collection of news and official Harry Potter information in the world. Be sure to follow it today!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

The_master_close_up_thumb

Cool. I was a bit disappointed by HBP but hopefully DH will be spectacular!!

Posted by vespasian68967 on October 31, 2009, 09:40 AM report to moderator
M005_edited-1_thumb

I want to visit the set and see what they mean about Ralph Fiennes master class. :) Although I know he’s good. I just want to see why matt and tom are so amazed by his acting.

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on October 31, 2009, 09:50 AM report to moderator

A masterclass with Ralph Fiennes, it must’ve been fantastic.

Posted by angelvoice on October 31, 2009, 09:52 AM report to moderator
Iconator_7fa3cb670bce345350cd6832b9b7b562_thumb

So exciting!! Can’t believe it’s a year away :(

Posted by DracoRox *ROAR* on October 31, 2009, 09:53 AM report to moderator
Iconator_7fa3cb670bce345350cd6832b9b7b562_thumb

So exciting!! Can’t believe it’s a year away :(

Posted by DracoRox *ROAR* on October 31, 2009, 09:57 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb_thumb

I was hoping it was November 2009 not 2010 ohh why do they do this to us whyyyyyyyy lol

Posted by Roseann on October 31, 2009, 11:27 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb_thumb

Posted by Roseann on October 31, 2009, 11:27 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

OMG!!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE!!!!!

Posted by cghambright on October 31, 2009, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Img_44501_thumb

such exciting news! :D way awesome.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on October 31, 2009, 02:15 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

Awsome!1

Posted by The Nerd on October 31, 2009, 02:37 PM report to moderator
Natalieportman14_thumb

There are so many people on Twitter that I didn’t even realize were on Twitter.

Posted by Tassana Burrfoot on October 31, 2009, 02:53 PM report to moderator
_gickr

zomg.. it will show on my bday! well next year anyway..:)

zomg.. it will show on my bday! well next year anyway..:)yey for hp!!

Posted by vampressISap0tter *ROAR* on October 31, 2009, 03:30 PM report to moderator
_gickr

zomg.. it will show on my bday! well next year anyway..:)

zomg.. it will show on my bday! well next year anyway..:)yey for hp!!

Posted by vampressISap0tter *ROAR* on October 31, 2009, 03:34 PM report to moderator
_gickr

zomg.. it will show on my bday! well next year anyway..:)

zomg.. it will show on my bday! well next year anyway..:)yey for hp!!

"What did Lockhart want with you, Hagrid?" Harry asked...[br]"Givin' me advice on gettin' kelpies out of a well," growled Hagrid, moving a half-plucked rooster off his scrubbed table and setting down the teapot. "Like I don' know. An' bangin' on about som