Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Nominated as Hollywood Movie of the Year

HBP Film
October 07, 2009, 07:37 PM

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has been nominated as a Movie of the Year for the Hollywood Movie of the Year Awards. Nominees were selected by those at the Hollywood Film Festival and fans can vote online for their favorite at this link, with the final awards to be presented at the Hollywood Movie Awards Gala Ceremony on October 26.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Harry-potter-voldemort-thumb_normal_thumb

Comon Harry Potter fans!! VOTE FOR HBP!!

Posted by LoSushi! [[ ROAR ]] on October 07, 2009, 10:35 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Harry Potter only has 16%…not cool! VOTE GUYS!

I loved The Hangover and Star Trek too, but my vote goes to HP because it was my favorite of the year. And it DESERVES it. It’s the highest grossing film of 2009 and it’s number 8 of all time!!

Posted by cghambright on October 07, 2009, 10:50 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

@sessionka: What kind of HP fan are you?

Posted by cghambright on October 07, 2009, 10:53 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

I’m voting as soon as I am done typing this.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on October 07, 2009, 11:14 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

I’m voting as soon as I am done typing this.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on October 07, 2009, 11:15 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

YAY! Everyone vote…. let’s win this thing! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on October 07, 2009, 11:33 PM report to moderator
Picture_324_thumb

I voted, but I don’t really think we’re gonna win.
And personally, I think that the fact Megan Fox is winning is a disgrace. There are so many better actresses than her (Meryl Streep, for instance). People should vote on talent, not looks.

Posted by Scribbled [WBM] on October 07, 2009, 11:33 PM report to moderator
Films_dh_articles_dhew_11_thumb

I can’t believe that Star Trek is leading! Harry Potter and Transformers 2 were better than that movie! But I voted for HBP, Harry Potter deserves to win this!

Posted by harrypotter1991{ROAR} on October 07, 2009, 11:46 PM report to moderator

Hurry up and vote for the HBP! It takes less than a minute.

Posted by Hermionerules!1844 on October 08, 2009, 12:19 AM report to moderator
New_image_thumb

i’m definitely on for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince!!!!!! Go for the Win HP!!!

Posted by ♫♣*{ȡa!ζy__ßeLL}*♣♫ on October 08, 2009, 01:09 AM report to moderator
New_image_thumb

go HP go!!!!!!!

Posted by ♫♣*{ȡa!ζy__ßeLL}*♣♫ on October 08, 2009, 01:11 AM report to moderator
Msn-stella_thumb

Providing HP beats Transformers, I will be happy! HP coming first would be simply a pleasant bonus :)

Posted by stella8h8chang on October 08, 2009, 02:47 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

Keep on voting for HBP everyone!! :)

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on October 08, 2009, 03:47 AM report to moderator

WOOOOOOT!!!!
I bet it’s going to win xD

Posted by humbert0 on October 08, 2009, 04:36 AM report to moderator
Potter07_thumb

I am SO voting!! Now I’ve got two award shows to vote endlessly for. This one and the Scream Awards. Are we allowed to vote more than once here?

Posted by accioangela on October 08, 2009, 04:37 AM report to moderator

"I'd be careful if I were you, Potter," he said slowly. "Unless you're a bit politer you'll go the same way as your parents. They didn't know what was good for them, either. You hang around with riffraff like the Weasleys and that Hagrid, and it'll rub of