Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Nominated as Hollywood Movie of the Year

HBP Film
October 07, 2009, 07:37 PM

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince has been nominated as a Movie of the Year for the Hollywood Movie of the Year Awards. Nominees were selected by those at the Hollywood Film Festival and fans can vote online for their favorite at this link, with the final awards to be presented at the Hollywood Movie Awards Gala Ceremony on October 26.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Potter07_thumb

Hey!! How come it says “Your vote was not counted because you did not select a choice”? Which, I did. Half-Blood Prince! WTH

Posted by accioangela on October 08, 2009, 04:41 AM report to moderator
New_image_thumb

HBP…go for the win..we need to cast more votes…

Posted by ♫♣*{ȡa!ζy__ßeLL}*♣♫ on October 08, 2009, 05:28 AM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

So deserved! I’ll vote right away…

Posted by Nicci Weasley on October 08, 2009, 07:01 AM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

Oh, Star Trek in the lead… Let’s beat those Star Trek fans!!!

Posted by Nicci Weasley on October 08, 2009, 07:02 AM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

VOTE VOTE VOTE! hehe.yay! :-)

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on October 08, 2009, 07:19 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

While voting I couldn’t help but cast my respects and numbers for Meryl and Brad! Everyone should vote for sure!

Posted by Smitch on October 08, 2009, 07:37 AM report to moderator

I’m on it!

Posted by Dawna on October 08, 2009, 07:57 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

How often can we vote for Harry Potter???

Posted by Jane_Potter on October 08, 2009, 08:22 AM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

.. woop woop .. That’s so deserved ..
HBP Need to win .. !!

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on October 08, 2009, 08:40 AM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

.. woop woop .. That’s so deserved ..
HBP Need to win .. !!

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on October 08, 2009, 08:40 AM report to moderator
My_avatar_thumb

oh snap my company’s web filtering service is blocking my access to the vote site!

Posted by SnapesSilverDoe on October 08, 2009, 08:45 AM report to moderator
My_avatar_thumb

Oh snap my company’s web filtering service is stopping me accessing the vote web site!

Posted by SnapesSilverDoe on October 08, 2009, 08:47 AM report to moderator
Morse_telegrapher_thumb

After OotP, the movie which bore small resemblance to my favorite book of the series, and HBP the movie which I got up and left after 45 minutes, I voted for UP. I just checked the results so far, HBP is tied for second behind the runaway “Star Trek”. Since Warner Bros. has forgotten how to make a book into a movie even though they did well with SS and CoS directed by Chris Columbus, and PoA and GoF were reasonable representations of the books, I could care less about the rest of the HP movies. In order to enjoy the “real” world of Harry Potter, I much prefer to read the books.

Posted by Phoenix1946 on October 08, 2009, 10:25 AM report to moderator
Hpgv4_thumb

GO VOTE FOR THE HPB LET’S MAKE IT WIN XD

Posted by Niko Potter on October 08, 2009, 10:53 AM report to moderator
Iconator_7fa3cb670bce345350cd6832b9b7b562_thumb

Woo! Go HBP! :D

Posted by DracoRox *ROAR* on October 08, 2009, 11:07 AM report to moderator

"Ready to show us all up, Ickle Prefect?" said Fred, emerging tousle-haired from the neck of his Quidditch robes, a slightly malicious grin on his face.[br]"Shut up," said Ron, stony-faced, pulling on his own team robes for the first time.