UK Sky Viewers to Have Chance for Half-Blood Prince Viewing Party in December

HBP Film
November 01, 2009, 12:15 PM

Thanks to David and SKY for letting us about an opportunity for UK Harry Potter fans to take part in a Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince viewing party on Sky Box Office High Definition the same week the DVD is released next month. To participate, high definition customers in the UK can go to this link and use their Sky & HD account number to sign up. Sky subscribers must set up this viewing party and get 3 or more friends to accept their invitation before 5pm on November 17th. As noted before, the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD will be released in the UK on December 7th, one day before here in the US on December 8th.

Leaky's Harry Potter Twitter list is the most exhaustive collection of news and official Harry Potter information in the world. Be sure to follow it today!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Picture_1_thumb

Ugh! Jealous. Everything good happens in the UK.

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on November 01, 2009, 12:18 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

First comment!!! <3

41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

awww

Posted by placebowiz on November 01, 2009, 12:19 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

sounds like fun! wish i could go but i live in the US!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on November 01, 2009, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I’m in the UK but don’t have HD meh.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 01, 2009, 12:42 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

lucky!!!!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 01, 2009, 01:07 PM report to moderator
Desk05xv0_b_thumb

Not quite everything is happening in the UK, after all the USA has the HP exhibition of props and costumes etc… oh and I do believe they will have a “Wizarding World” theme park. So come on stop with the “everything happens in the UK” rubbish! You have far more going on in the USA than we usually have here, considering the author is British etc…

Posted by AmberDragon on November 01, 2009, 02:13 PM report to moderator
4fb8_1__thumb

Wooo

Posted by GryffindorGirl115 {ROAR!} on November 01, 2009, 02:20 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

Yup. Everything is in the UK. But even I can’t participate.. Bah-humbug.

Posted by MikeMagpuyo on November 01, 2009, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Leaky3_thumb

I think it’s about time I moved my residence to London eh?

Animation_thumb

awwee i wanna go

Posted by lilmisssnape on November 02, 2009, 04:29 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

JEALOUS !! ahh another reason I want to live in the UK :’(

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 02, 2009, 04:42 AM report to moderator
Image

Every thing is in the UK! I HATE IT!

Posted by magicmaniac on November 02, 2009, 04:54 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

yeah. i admit it. i’m jealous. lol

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on November 02, 2009, 07:08 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

I’m always glad to see things happening in the UK. I’m not from England (or U.S) but U.S always gets everything and as AmberDragon said, Ms Rowling is from England so people there deserve some more Potter things.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on November 02, 2009, 07:12 AM report to moderator

[i]"Hem, hem,"[/i] said Professor Umbridge.[br]"I wonder," said Professor McGonagall in cold fury, turning on Professor Umbridge, "how you expect to gain an idea of my usual teaching methods if you continue to interrupt me? You see, I do not generally pe

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014