Images of Bonnie Wright and Robert Pattinson at New Moon Fan Event Now Online

HP Cast
Posted by: Edward
November 12, 2009, 03:40 PM

Last night, the a UK fan event for the film New Moon, the second installment of the Twilight franchise, took place in London, England.  Harry Potter actors Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley) and Robert Pattinson (Cedric Diggory) were in attendance, and images from the red carpet are now available here in our Image Galleries.

On a related note, a New Moon photocall took place in Madrid this afternoon, and featured Mr. Pattinson.  Images from this event can be seen via this link.

Leaky's Harry Potter Twitter list is the most exhaustive collection of news and official Harry Potter information in the world. Be sure to follow it today!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Wait what? What is Bonnie doing in the premiere of Twilight?

Posted by Mr. Brightside on November 12, 2009, 03:53 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Oh wait, it is a fan event. But even so… O.o

Posted by Mr. Brightside on November 12, 2009, 03:53 PM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

Can they make Robert Pattinson look any weirder? He was so much more attractive in Goblet of Fire than in these twilight movies.

Posted by sgreeter8888 on November 12, 2009, 03:55 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Despite my reservations about the Twilight franchise I must admit that I am impressed by the attire they wore to the premiere.

Posted by Kirk on November 12, 2009, 03:56 PM report to moderator

Bonnie quote:
“They are good books but I don’t think they are as fantastic as ‘Harry Potter,’” she said. “I don’t think they are that good, and for a time I was a bit, like, anti-‘Twilight.’ Everyone said it was the new ‘Harry Potter’ and I don’t agree.”

So she’s anti-twilight but she goes to a “fan” event. It’s amazing jhow people say one thing and do another when they think it’ll help their career. Now everybody wants to attach their name to Twilght to make them more popular.

Posted by MickeyTDay on November 12, 2009, 04:09 PM report to moderator
Mac3_thumb
1925 Points

Eww twilight i think i might have barfed :)

Posted by Parkinsonpansy on November 12, 2009, 04:24 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I’m the only person who always hates what Bonnie wears? Well to each their own

Posted by KiwiMcI on November 12, 2009, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

Why was bonnie there?

Posted by The Nerd on November 12, 2009, 04:55 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

what did they do to robert pattinson and kristen?

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 12, 2009, 05:04 PM report to moderator

Lilleby- where I read the quotes they had Bonnie’s name not Evanna’s. Plus Twilight is character driven. If she didn’t notice when watching Twilight, it wasn’t high on special effects.

Quote:
So, you’ve been surrounded by all this magical fiction since you were very young – do you even like genre fiction? Do you like all this Twilight stuff?
“No, not really. I mean, the stories and the books are brilliant. And yes, I’ve seen Twilight, and The Golden Compass. But I’m more interested in films that are more about the characters and dialogue.”

Posted by MickeyTDay on November 12, 2009, 05:06 PM report to moderator
Thio_palha_o_msn_thumb

I think it’s cool! Bonnie is showing support to Pattison’s new movie and also showing that all of the Twilight x Harry Potter thing is silly.

That being said, those (Twilight) books were really bad! lol!!!

Posted by Thio on November 12, 2009, 05:17 PM report to moderator
Animation_thumb

i cant wait for new moon!

Posted by lilmisssnape on November 12, 2009, 05:33 PM report to moderator
Iconator_e5413e9850e2294d5bfb655a9ead163b_thumb

Why is Bonnie at a Twilight event?? I hate twilgith…but she is still pretty cool. Ugly outfit, though…

Posted by PadfootLover4ever on November 12, 2009, 05:45 PM report to moderator

It shows that Harry Potter and Twilight friends can get along. I don’t like Twilight, but my BFF is in love with it. Do you know what it’s like to hear how “hot” Edward Cullen is. I am even going to the release of New Moon for her.

Posted by Hermionerules!1844 on November 12, 2009, 06:05 PM report to moderator
I-quote_ravenclaw0183_thumb

i love how they said HP actor Pattison and not twilight or NM actor

Posted by LulubelleI {WBM} on November 12, 2009, 06:14 PM report to moderator

"I have already told you," said Snape smoothly, "that I have no further stocks of Veritaserum. Unless you wish to poison Potter -- and I assure you I would have the greatest sympathy with you if you did -- I cannot help you. The only trouble is that most

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014