Three Half-Blood Prince Clips Released on Warner Blu Facebook Page

HBP Film
Posted by: Edward
November 12, 2009, 08:06 PM

The official Facebook page for Warner Bros. BluRay DVDs, Warner Blu, has posted three clips from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD special features.  These short clips are of Harry, Professor Slughorn, and Hagrid at Aragog's funeral; Professor Slughorn's first Potions Class; and Ron's debut on the Quidditch Pitch.

The Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD is set for a December 8th release on traditional DVD, BluRay, and digital download mediums.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Dhposter1_thumb

I’m couting the seconds… I read it was coming out on the eigth and I’m just like bounces HUZZAHHH!!!!

Posted by Nagini1025 on November 12, 2009, 08:35 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

“Not to mention the pincers….” I love that line! :D

Posted by Christine on November 12, 2009, 08:40 PM report to moderator

I’m so not waiting til Christmas to get this!

Posted by aj_ellybean on November 12, 2009, 08:50 PM report to moderator
028_25a_thumb

I’m going to watch it at least 5 times the first day I get it!

Posted by marymackie on November 12, 2009, 09:24 PM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Aragog’s funeral… one of the most hilarious scenes in HP movie history.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on November 13, 2009, 03:14 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Can’t wait till it comes out!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on November 13, 2009, 06:42 AM report to moderator

Cant wait

Posted by madman1277 on November 13, 2009, 08:29 AM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

I can’t wait for December 8 to arrive!

Posted by Nicci Weasley on November 13, 2009, 08:50 AM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

I just LOVE the felix-part!
=)

Posted by Nicci Weasley on November 13, 2009, 08:52 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

Bounces

Posted by LadySidi on November 13, 2009, 10:31 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I can’t wait!!! I love Harry after he takes the Felix Felicis, he’s hilarious!!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 13, 2009, 10:39 AM report to moderator
Romeo_close_up_thumb

less than a month away ! I’ll get mine the first day.

Posted by crowgirls [ ITC ] on November 13, 2009, 12:22 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

!! so excited to get it!

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on November 13, 2009, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

So excited!! Can you say midnight release!?!!?!? <3 <3 <3

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on November 13, 2009, 01:26 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Can’t wait!! I’m getting it that day and watching it at least 3 times that night! LOL

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 13, 2009, 01:48 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Enough -- effing -- [i]owls[/i]..." muttered Uncle Vernon distractedly, stomping over to the window and slamming it shut again.