Clips from Ultimate Collectors DVDs Online: Casting Hermione, Ron and CoS Scene

Movies
November 13, 2009, 10:24 AM

Warner Bros has released two clips from the upcoming Harry Potter Ultimate Collector's Editions DVD. Now online at the official Warner Bros website is a new clip from the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone DVD (the second clip) with director Chris Columbus on casting Ron Weasley (Rupert Grint) and Hermione Granger (Emma Watson). You can see new interviews with the two conducted while filming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Emma's was clearly filmed on the beach in Wales this past May) and  also shows interviews from the two very early on-quite a difference in years.

Also online is the extended scene from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. This shows the familiar scene of Harry and Ron facing an angry Snape after crashing the car in the Whomping Willow and then contains the often deleted part where they find the Kwikspell letter meant for Argus Filch. The first two Ultimate Collection editions of the films will be released next month on December 8th.

Thanks much to UHP for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Ronhermione_thumb

Cool =)! I can’t wait to buy the Ultimate Collectors ones!

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on November 13, 2009, 11:07 AM report to moderator
Dailyprophet_thumb

Twiwizardjedi, same here! Oh my god! They were so cute and little back then!

Posted by Richie Gagen on November 13, 2009, 11:11 AM report to moderator
Rowena_thumb

They were so charismatic – even then! Also, doesn’t that first SS trailer give you the chills? I used to watch it on the computer, all the time.

Posted by lumosshimmy {WBM!} on November 13, 2009, 11:39 AM report to moderator
Iconator_4a84e48cd91bc7150c419e167949a783_thumb

This is great! I can’t wait to get these on DVD. I loved Rupert talking about seeing all the other people at the Canteen who looked like him. He said something I hadn’t heard before!

Posted by cosmo409 on November 13, 2009, 11:39 AM report to moderator
Lily_evans_and_severus_snape_by_aura3107_thumb

I am so buying the collectors edition! I dislike it when Warner Bros does this though… All of the extras should be release the first time with all of the cool stuff to go with it.

Posted by JessSnape on November 13, 2009, 11:47 AM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

Can’t wait to get them!

Posted by LadySidi on November 13, 2009, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Without_you__snape_face_shot__copy_thumb

I can’t wait for the Ultimate Collectors edition! But, that one extended scene was just a deleted scene; I do hope that they have more extended scenes than just the ones you could watch on the second disc.

Posted by Questyourdreams on November 13, 2009, 12:26 PM report to moderator

omg how cute did emma and rupert look?!!!!!!!!!! It’s REALLY strange to think they were like that 9 years ago.. and now, look at them.. young, beautiful film stars. omg

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on November 13, 2009, 12:31 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

sweet:)

Posted by Matea on November 13, 2009, 12:48 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

little emma talking about her audition is the cutest thing I’ve ever seen I my life! aaawwwww

Posted by Miroca on November 13, 2009, 01:33 PM report to moderator
Picture_200_thumb

I’m really gonna get these DVD’s !!

Posted by ϟTheWizardϟ on November 13, 2009, 01:39 PM report to moderator
1small_thumb

erughhhh
i’m holding out for the compleate set when DH part 2 comes out.
but this makes me even more impatient.
can’t waittt

Posted by Nomey. on November 13, 2009, 02:04 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Time sure flies!

Posted by Won_Two on November 13, 2009, 02:30 PM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

Oh My God…. Emma and Rupert were sooooo CUTE!!!!

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on November 13, 2009, 02:34 PM report to moderator

Aww they were so cute

Posted by ApplesArthur on November 13, 2009, 02:53 PM report to moderator

[i]"Hem, hem,"[/i] said Ginny in such a good imitation of Professor Umbridge that several people looked around in alarm and then laughed.