Clips from Ultimate Collectors DVDs Online: Casting Hermione, Ron and CoS Scene

Movies
November 13, 2009, 10:24 AM

Warner Bros has released two clips from the upcoming Harry Potter Ultimate Collector's Editions DVD. Now online at the official Warner Bros website is a new clip from the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone DVD (the second clip) with director Chris Columbus on casting Ron Weasley (Rupert Grint) and Hermione Granger (Emma Watson). You can see new interviews with the two conducted while filming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Emma's was clearly filmed on the beach in Wales this past May) and  also shows interviews from the two very early on-quite a difference in years.

Also online is the extended scene from Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. This shows the familiar scene of Harry and Ron facing an angry Snape after crashing the car in the Whomping Willow and then contains the often deleted part where they find the Kwikspell letter meant for Argus Filch. The first two Ultimate Collection editions of the films will be released next month on December 8th.

Thanks much to UHP for emailing!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

____73_thumb

hahahahaha

Posted by wing on November 15, 2009, 02:09 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahahaha

Posted by wing on November 15, 2009, 02:09 AM report to moderator
____73_thumb

hahahaha

Posted by wing on November 15, 2009, 02:10 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

they are so young!!!! omg itsx so cute and funny!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on November 15, 2009, 04:17 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Man, that was cute!

Posted by KiwiMcI on November 15, 2009, 09:58 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

so cute! lol :]

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on November 15, 2009, 04:39 PM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

I couldnĀ“t love Rupert more!!!!! He is soooo adorable.My fave for sure.Emma is also enchanting.

Posted by Tamyris on November 15, 2009, 06:56 PM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

Wel,I think you can notice I love them by looking at my avatar.I love that pic.Rupes is really handsome.

Posted by Tamyris on November 15, 2009, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

I think that, with the impending final movie coming, it would be nice to have a look back at where it all began.

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on November 16, 2009, 03:07 AM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

Posted by Tamyris on November 16, 2009, 10:59 AM report to moderator

They were so cute back then! I will definitely be buying those collector’s editions, no matter how much the cost.

Posted by Hermionerules!1844 on November 16, 2009, 11:52 AM report to moderator
Lovegood2_thumb

loved hearing young rupert and and emma talk about there expirience, mostly becuz, just like emma, my techers name was Mr. Hancock :)

Posted by Loveforluna on November 16, 2009, 01:25 PM report to moderator
Kat_thumb

Rupert was so cute. His big blue eyes :)

Posted by Mercy on November 16, 2009, 04:17 PM report to moderator

"Nobody in my family's magic at all, it was ever such a surprise when I got my letter, but I was ever so pleased, of course, I mean, it's the very best school of witchcraft there is, I've heard -- I've learned all our course books by heart, of course, I j