More HBP DVD Videos: Editing with Dan Radcliffe, One Minute Drills, Art with Bonnie Wright, More

HBP Film
November 17, 2009, 12:39 PM

More marvelous goodies are online now from the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD. Now available is this clip which features actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry) discussing editing the film with Mark Day. Be sure to check out this delightful second clip "One Minute Drills" with James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George), Bonnie Wright (Ginny Weasley), Dan Radcliffe (Harry), Rupert Grint (Ron), Tom Felton (Draco), and Emma Watson (Hermione). Update: A third video is also new, this featuring Bonnie Wright and artwork seen on various items such as those items in Weasley Wheezes.  UPDATE 2: Now online: Costume Design with Evanna Lynch and Makeup with Emma Watson. Enjoy!

The Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD will be released December 7th in the UK and on December 8th here in the US.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Hp_wallpaper_10_1024x819_sm_thumb

Waiting until I get the new Ultimates. I am soooo excited!

Posted by jlinhard03 on November 18, 2009, 08:19 AM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Thanks for the great clips, and the insights into the movie making process. Pretty Sweet!!!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on November 18, 2009, 08:37 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

As I said before not watching it until christmas!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 18, 2009, 09:05 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

awsome!!

Posted by The Nerd on November 18, 2009, 09:06 AM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

Hahah those were amazing <3

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on November 18, 2009, 09:13 AM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Clips were awesome! The 60 second drills were great!

Posted by beewell on November 18, 2009, 09:21 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

way cool stuff! :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on November 18, 2009, 09:26 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Oooo Loving all the clips!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 18, 2009, 10:18 AM report to moderator

I HAVE THE DVD! I HAVE IT!! gonna watch it tonight… incredible!

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on November 18, 2009, 11:53 AM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

ehhh. I’m trying to refrain from watching these until the DVDs!! soo hard!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 18, 2009, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Mv5bmje0njy5mte2nv5bml5banbnxkftztywnzu4mtk1

great movies! loved the one minute drills : )

Posted by Beckster235 on November 18, 2009, 02:20 PM report to moderator
Mv5bmje0njy5mte2nv5bml5banbnxkftztywnzu4mtk1

great movies! loved the one minute drills : )

Posted by Beckster235 on November 18, 2009, 02:21 PM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

The One Minute Drills video is HILARIOUS! They’re all good, but Dan & Emma are hysterical.

I saw another video on DanRadcliffe.com under the article called “Fish. Dan, Really?”. It’s also very funny. Tom Felton is the host. He’s GREAT and some of the answers from the cast are just hysterical.

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on November 18, 2009, 02:50 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Thanks for the extra clips. I really enjoyed Emma and Ivanna’s clips. I did not know that Emma’s teeth were props in the first movies. Neat!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on November 18, 2009, 04:19 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

great clips!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 18, 2009, 05:11 PM report to moderator

"And banning Fred when he didn't even do anything!" said Alicia furiously, pummeling her knee with her fist.[br]"It's not my fault I didn't," said Fred, with a very ugly look on his face. "I would've pounded the little scumbag to a pulp if you three hadn'

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014