First Look: Screencaps of Sneak Peek of Wizarding World of Harry Potter

Movies
November 18, 2009, 01:49 PM

Good news today! The Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD has been released in several countries around the world already (Dec 8th for the US), and thanks to our own galleries crew and Erna, TLC can now show you the screencaps of the sneak peek section of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction. Check them out!

Among the new stills are those of Stuart Craig and the artistic models being used for the park including this of Hogwarts, plans for a courtyard, interview with the head chef about items to be served, including butterbeer, and much more-all very cool business indeed.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

Cool, Can’t wait till December 8th!

Posted by Rosie016 on November 18, 2009, 01:52 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

yaaay! can’t wait !!!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 18, 2009, 01:53 PM report to moderator
Imgres_1__thumb

CAN’T WAIT!!!!!!!!

Posted by mjkalldaway (ROAR) on November 18, 2009, 02:50 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Awesome! I can’t wait to go!!

Posted by cghambright on November 18, 2009, 03:11 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Cool! : ))))))

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on November 18, 2009, 03:36 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I will be looking forward to trying the butterbeer!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on November 18, 2009, 04:06 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

oh it is soooooooo exciting!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 18, 2009, 05:04 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Super exciting!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 18, 2009, 05:17 PM report to moderator
Edith___thumb

HOW McChickie, HOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Edith___thumb

HOW McChickie, HOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Edith___thumb

HOW McChickie, HOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Based on these pictures it seems absolute safe to deduce, if we have not already, that this park will leave no fan disappointed.

Posted by Kirk on November 18, 2009, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

OMG I can’t wait for the dvd and I’m dying and killing to go to the theme park!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 19, 2009, 06:38 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I can’t look at these because I don’t want to spoil it!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 19, 2009, 06:39 AM report to moderator
72256880_5_usce_thumb

I’ve seen all the extra’s and i absolutely LOVE it :D:D:D the HBP DVD ROCKS

and made my day even better :D

Posted by McChickie on November 19, 2009, 06:57 AM report to moderator

"We will see each uzzer again, I 'ope," said Fleur as she reached [Harry], holding out her hand. "I am 'oping to get a job 'ere, to improve my Eenglish."[br]"It's very good already," said Ron in a strangled sort of voice. Fleur smiled at him; Hermione sco

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014