Direct Links to Sorcerer's Stone, Chamber of Secrets Ultimate Edition DVD Clips

Movies
November 19, 2009, 01:32 PM

WB has now released direct links to some great interview clips with then very young cast members from the upcoming Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone and Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Ultimate Edition DVDs. Also of interest are comments from the filmmakers on the special effects and more in the first two films.  While we've seen these released (some just recently) we thought you might enjoy them in this quality. Both DVDs are set to be released here in the US in standard and Blu-ray on December 8th. Please note: Many of you have owled regarding a release of these DVDs in the UK and we are trying to determine that exact date. We will update on that when can.

CHAMBER OF SECRETS
*Character Evolved (w/ Emma, Rupert, Tom, Dan)
Quicktime: High 700, Large 500, Medium, Small
Windows: Large, Medium

*Making Movie (w/ Dan, Bonnie, Sean Biggerstaff, Matt Lewis)
Quicktime: High 700, Large, Medium, Small
Windows: Large, Medium

*Reaction (w/Rupert, Emma, Sean Biggerstaff, Matt Lewis, Devon Murray, Tom Felton)
Quicktime: High 700, Large 500, Medium, Small
Windows: Large, Medium

*Changed (w/Dan, Emma
Quicktime: High 700, Large, Medium, Small
Windows: Large, Medium

SORCERER'S STONE
*Friendship on Set (w/Producer David Heyman, director Chris Columbus)
Quicktime: High, Large, Medium, Small
Windows: Large, Medium

*Chessboard and creating the special effects for the film (w/David Heyman and Chris Columbus)
Quicktime: High, Large, Medium, Small
Windows : Large, Medium

*Quidditch
Quicktime: High, Large, Medium, Small
Windows: Large, Medium

*Dragon care with Hagrid ;)
Quicktime: High, Large, Medium, Small
Windows: Large, Medium

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Me_desirable_1_thumb

Watching now!!! (First)

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 19, 2009, 01:56 PM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

Amazing clips!! Dragon Care with Hagrid is funny, but my fav of these is the Chamber of Secrets Making Movie!!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 19, 2009, 02:15 PM report to moderator
Bokorm_-p_thumb

Aww, I loved the clip of Emma trying to be taller than Dan. xD

Posted by Lisbry on November 19, 2009, 02:36 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Really nice ‘stuff’…

Posted by Won_Two on November 19, 2009, 02:40 PM report to moderator
Hbpgroupposter_thumb

Aghhh I cant download them! Stupid Mac!

Posted by mar21elf on November 19, 2009, 02:44 PM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

@Lisbry me too. It looks so cute. XD

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on November 19, 2009, 03:31 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Many thanks to Warner Brothers for sharing these with us! I will bookmark this page in order to view them when I have the time this weekend.

Posted by Kirk on November 19, 2009, 03:36 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

Umm I’ve seen all of these on the DVD’s I have….at least the CoS ones….I didn’t watch SS….

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on November 19, 2009, 05:11 PM report to moderator

My Walmart had these videos (I know I saw 1-4 but can’t remember if 5 was there) out for sale in late August on accident. I asked a worker about it last week and they said someone put them out on the sales floor by accident but by the end of the day they had removed them back to the stock room. I wish I would have bought them but I was in a hurry and did not really know what they were at the time. :(

Posted by mlc on November 19, 2009, 05:44 PM report to moderator
Laughing_dan_thumb
2027 Points

you are so determined to embarass me… :D

Posted by sunlitdays (ROAR) on November 19, 2009, 08:40 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Most of those clips are on the second discs of the movies?! Anyway, I like the Quidditch one :)

Posted by Christine on November 19, 2009, 09:38 PM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Will watch when home.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on November 20, 2009, 03:06 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

I’m watching them now!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on November 20, 2009, 04:18 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

They were so young, so cute!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on November 20, 2009, 04:20 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Going to watch it now.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 20, 2009, 06:05 AM report to moderator

"Oh, one of these days..." She took a deep shuddering breath.[br]"Yes, yes, one of these days you'll write more horrible stories about Harry and me," said Hermione indifferently. "Find someone who cares, why don't you?"

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014