Evanna Lynch Brings Harry Potter Holiday Magic to Irish Television Audience

HBP Film
November 28, 2009, 06:18 PM

It was a very Harry holiday for lucky members of an Irish television show last night as actress Evanna Lynch (Luna) was a guest on the RTE Late Late Show.  Evanna presented the entire audience with gift baskets full of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVDs, books, wands and more. You can see Evanna on the show here at an hour and 39 minutes into the program. During the brief appearance, Evanna also confirmed again they are currently filming the battle scenes for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Thanks to MuggleNet and all who owled!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

=D

018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

When I was a kid I loved the late late toy show. PLus the audience got everything they showed. By the way I always hated Tubridy ever since 2fm. When the hell did he get the late late show gig

Posted by KiwiMcI on November 29, 2009, 12:19 PM report to moderator
Untitled-4_thumb

That was way to short, but it was still cool. And I agree, the host should have let her talk more, he kept interrupting.

Posted by mini bagel on November 29, 2009, 01:41 PM report to moderator
Untitled-4_thumb

That was way to0 short, but it was still cool. And I agree, the host should have let her talk more, he kept interrupting.

Posted by mini bagel on November 29, 2009, 01:41 PM report to moderator

There is one thing that ticks me off. That guy hosting that show. One he interrupted Evanna and got to shake hands with her.

Posted by Hahaha on November 29, 2009, 02:21 PM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Evanna’s really bringing magic into the world.

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on November 29, 2009, 02:23 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

YAY for Evanna! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 29, 2009, 02:58 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I really like the Irish accent! evanna is great, and the audience were very happy to hewar about the goodie bags. There must be a lot of HP fans in ireland!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on November 29, 2009, 06:06 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Evanna is awesum!

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on November 29, 2009, 10:57 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

yeah the guys was annoying!

Posted by Swizzle on November 30, 2009, 12:27 AM report to moderator
Img_2315_face0_thumb

How nice! That is great!

Posted by Nicci Weasley on November 30, 2009, 01:44 AM report to moderator
Hydrangeas_thumb

thats relly cool i wish i were there

Posted by alicia00 on November 30, 2009, 02:29 AM report to moderator
Me3_thumb

Oh she is so great!!! This show also looks absolutely amazing!!! I live in Oklahoma, North America so this was my first experience with a clip from that show. The set is amazing its like looking into a wonderful dream.

Posted by Horcrux~Noctus~ on November 30, 2009, 03:52 AM report to moderator
Me3_thumb

She is so great!!! I have never seen that show before, it looks brilliant! The set is so beautiful it’s like looking into a wonderful dream…

Posted by Horcrux~Noctus~ on November 30, 2009, 03:57 AM report to moderator
Untitled-4_thumb

That was way too short, but it was still cool. And I agree, the host should have let her talk more, he kept interrupting.

Posted by mini bagel on November 30, 2009, 05:46 AM report to moderator

"I'm going to sit here and watch you die, Harry Potter. Take your time. I'm in no hurry."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014