Exclusive Clip from HP Ultimate DVDs

Home Video / DVD
Posted by: Melissa
November 28, 2009, 08:00 AM

(Update - links fixed now and the embed code is as well.) WB has released exclusively to Leaky a clip from the upcoming Harry Potter Ultimate Editions, which will be available for purchase on Dec 8. In this clip, introduced by Daniel Radcliffe, you can see a glimpse of the original screen test for the main trio of actors, shots of filming Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and much more. It is only available for download from here, in our video galleries here, or by pressing play below. Enjoy!

Remember, you can pre-order the ultimate edition of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone here, and of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets here

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Img_2315_face0_thumb

Can’t watch it here either… =(

Posted by Nicci Weasley on November 29, 2009, 06:39 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Not working :(

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on November 29, 2009, 06:55 AM report to moderator
Dream_theater__majesty_logo_thumb

not workinggggggggggggggg

Posted by chrisbDTM {ROÅR!} on November 29, 2009, 07:00 AM report to moderator

IT AINT WORKING PLEASE TRY POSTING IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! :(

Posted by salazarslytherin57 on November 29, 2009, 08:59 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

it isn’t working for me but I bet its good!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on November 29, 2009, 09:02 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

Oh man. I can’t wait :)

Posted by Lady of the Lake on November 29, 2009, 09:39 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_thumb

Hmm. The link worked for me the second time I tried it.

Posted by Lady of the Lake on November 29, 2009, 09:40 AM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Sounds exciting

Posted by Girlraven1 on November 29, 2009, 10:04 AM report to moderator
Z570830561_thumb

lol. Dan is funny. I can hardly wait for these Ultimate Editions to come out. Good thing I pre-ordered them already.

Posted by Shawna Potter on November 29, 2009, 11:03 AM report to moderator
Harrypotter5pic2_thumb

the ‘here’ isn’t working for me and there’s no play button…:(

Posted by kyramp on November 29, 2009, 12:52 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter5pic2_thumb

oh yay I got it to work! Dan’s funny in the video. I can’t wait for theUtimate edition to come out!!

Posted by kyramp on November 29, 2009, 12:54 PM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

Another clip!

Posted by Figment on November 29, 2009, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Colbert-stewart-getty-76786870_thumb

You know these clips are torture for me. Because lord knows when I’ll be able to get the ultimate editions. I thought about maybe not getting them at first. But now after all these cool features and clips coming out I simply must buy these DVDs!

Posted by QueenFergie on November 29, 2009, 08:57 PM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

Fantastic!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on November 30, 2009, 04:20 AM report to moderator
Normal_fredjorgeweasley_scarpotter_thumb

I want them so bad!

Posted by Slytherin Princess ^hiss^ on November 30, 2009, 07:54 AM report to moderator

Percy, who hadn't noticed that Fred had bewitched his prefect badge so that it now read "Pinhead," kept asking them all what they were sniggering at.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014