Sky News Interviews Dan Radcliffe and Rupert Grint

DH Film
November 28, 2009, 05:37 PM

Many readers owled to say UK Channel Sky News aired this new video interview today (also here in our video galleries) with actors Dan Radcliffe and Rupert Grint from the set of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. During the interview,  Dan says that filming of late has been quite busy and he caught a cold after a sequence where he "was lying in a pool of mud and dust and smoke and it irritated my throat and I developed a cold." Rupert Grint confirms that they are making both films at the same time  (ie part one is not yet wholly complete) and things have been very busy with "lots of battle scenes," and noted "we're kind of mixing them together, and because I've got longer hair in the second part I do lose track." Dan Radcliffe says he has not yet filmed any of his scenes at Hogwarts, saying "This is gonna have a very different feel to it," admits Dan. "We barely spend any time at Hogwarts. I've been here for eight months and I've not filmed a single scene in the great hall, which is unheard of. I'm quite excited."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Rimg0123_thumb

Can’t wait to see the films, and how they put it all to an end.

Posted by Tschudiff [FTC!] on November 29, 2009, 10:53 AM report to moderator
Marguerite_thumb

Love Dan’s hair! He looks good.

Posted by Despina on November 29, 2009, 11:16 AM report to moderator
1393057603281_thumb
22029 Points

I’m exited too!! Love you!!!

Nice interviews. Can’t wait for them to be released!

Posted by Adriel on November 29, 2009, 12:12 PM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

Dan has long hair! Is it just me, or does it look like Dan has a mullet?!

Posted by sgreeter8888 on November 29, 2009, 12:36 PM report to moderator

I’m just curious… but with all the recent interviews with Daniel and Rupert, I can’t help but wonder how they are filming so much without Emma? Hermione is in so much of DH except for the end of the book which they wouldn’t need Rupert, or Tom, or the Phelps twins for unless they also needed Emma. Is she done filming her parts of the movie?

Posted by AnnaKat on November 29, 2009, 01:39 PM report to moderator

And yes, Dan has a mullet. And Rupert’s got GOF hair it seems, though I know he’s supposed to so I’m not bashing! But the mullet…there is no excuse. :)

Posted by AnnaKat on November 29, 2009, 01:40 PM report to moderator

y nt they slow down a bit since the actors seem tired? I don wish HP end so fast… I’m nt ready :(

Posted by lilyluna on November 29, 2009, 02:09 PM report to moderator
Image

cool but sad at the same time. sad when over but cool and stuff.

Posted by magicmaniac on November 29, 2009, 03:03 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

I think not having time for a hair cut while hiding in the woods from snatchers, death eaters, and Voldemort is a perfectly good excuse for having a mullet.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on November 29, 2009, 03:38 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter5pic2_thumb

Can’t wait for the films!!!

Posted by kyramp on November 29, 2009, 03:50 PM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

It sounds great, yet a lot of hard work.

Posted by Figment on November 29, 2009, 03:59 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Thanks, Dan and Rupert for the interviews. The next movie should be super, even in two parts.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on November 29, 2009, 06:13 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-08-05_at_5

i hate how in america i only get the sky sports new on the soccer channel i wish i got the whole news! but still a good interview

Posted by Sirius17 -ROAR_ on November 29, 2009, 08:12 PM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

I am so excited, these interviews are testing my patience, a year is a long time to wait for part one. Oh well, I am sure I will survive.

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on November 29, 2009, 10:58 PM report to moderator

"Percy would never throw any of his family to the dementors," said Hermione severely.[br]"I don't know," said Ron. "If he thought we were standing in the way of his career... Percy's really ambitious, you know..."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014