Update and Reminder: DVD Signing in London Dec 6

Home Video / DVD
Posted by: Melissa
November 30, 2009, 10:29 AM

Harry Potter actors Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy), Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom), Evanna Lynch (Luna Lovegood) and Jessie Cave (Lavender Brown), will appear at HMV on 150 Oxford St. in London on December 6, signing copies of the Blu-Ray edition of HBP. We have a few updates and corrections about the event:

-There will only be 400 wristbands, not 450 as originally stated. Access to the queue for these wristbands will be limited, issued from 10 a.m. on the day of the event at HMV on Oxford St in London. One wristband per person, first-come-first-serve basis.

-The discs are not giveaways, they must be purchased at the store. Only Blu-Ray editions of HBP purchased that day will be eligible to be signed.

-The stars will sign as many as possible in the time allotted (between 4pm and 6pm).

There are more updates to come before the event. Good luck, and send your pictures to images@leakynews.com!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Home Video / DVD News

Me_desirable_1_thumb

Hopefully those dvd prices aren’t hiked up, but even if they were, I still wished I were in London so I could attend!!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 30, 2009, 11:05 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Lucky Londoners!

Posted by Smitch on November 30, 2009, 11:05 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

You KNOW the DVDs will be priced higher, Paul! But, maybe the proceeds go to charity? Did I miss a news blurb on that…

Posted by Smitch on November 30, 2009, 11:06 AM report to moderator
Always_thumb

Mission get to london december 6th has officially started!
I will so be there somehow!
:D

Posted by spiritbound on November 30, 2009, 11:18 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

Wow it would be worth a hiked up price to get a wristband and be there for the signing and the opportunity to actually meet these guys. It would be so cool. I hope that everyone that goes has a great day :)

Posted by Moose_Starr on November 30, 2009, 11:18 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Wow, I really wish I could go. O_o

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on November 30, 2009, 12:25 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Darn it all… I have a dentist’s appointment that day!

Posted by Won_Two on November 30, 2009, 01:58 PM report to moderator
Hp_2_thumb

people in London are sooo lucky , I would do anything if I got to meet any of the Harry Potter cast. GO HARRY POTTER . I LOVE YOU!

Posted by Lexishorses on November 30, 2009, 09:15 PM report to moderator
Hp_2_thumb

Posted by Lexishorses on November 30, 2009, 09:15 PM report to moderator
Leaky3_thumb

I want to go to London =[ owell I am still buying the DVD. 2 disc special lol

Thistletopiary_thumb

Looking forward to it!

Posted by bettb [ITC!] on December 01, 2009, 02:39 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish that I resided in England so that I could attend this event.

Posted by Kirk on December 01, 2009, 05:46 AM report to moderator

Same wish i lived in England… o well ill get my Copy on the 8th, but I will wait till Christmas for the Ultimate Editions of 1 and 2, ill watch 6th 20 times before christmas lol

Posted by madman1277 on December 01, 2009, 05:52 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

I hope people take lots of pictures for us!

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on December 01, 2009, 06:03 AM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

this is a most unfortunate event…seeing as i live in the states…we need more cool event happenings over here!!

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on December 01, 2009, 07:31 AM report to moderator

"Welcome to a new year at Hogwarts! Before we begin our banquet, I would like to say a few words. And here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!"