New from Noble Collection: Crystal Goblet from Cave, Dumbledore's Knife, Narcissa Malfoy Wand

Products
November 07, 2009, 03:32 PM

The latest catalog from the Noble Collection is arriving in mail boxes, and reveals a few new Harry Potter products for this holiday. New are Dumbledore's Knife, and the crystal goblet used in the cave scene from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Seen in this scan are the most recent wands these belonging to Narcissa Malfoy's and Professor Slughorn; older wands from the collection can be seen here.
Update: Noble has now made these available online: Crystal GobletCrystal Goblet Set, Dumbledore's Knife, Professor Slughorn's wand, Narcissa Malfoy wand, Fenrir Greyback wand

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Antiochpeverell1_thumb

YESSSSS!

Posted by AntiochPeverell on November 07, 2009, 04:02 PM report to moderator
I-quote_ravenclaw0183_thumb

I love the Noble Collection!!!!

Posted by LulubelleI {WBM} on November 07, 2009, 04:17 PM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Cool items!

Posted by budgie on November 07, 2009, 05:27 PM report to moderator

If i only could afford them :/

Posted by Rodinius Black on November 07, 2009, 05:33 PM report to moderator
108_thumb

Sweet!

Posted by Melinae ♥Squee♥/Professor Truffle on November 07, 2009, 06:02 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That’s awesome! If only they made Bellatrix’s necklace though….. I wish they did make it! I WANT ONE SO BAD!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on November 07, 2009, 07:47 PM report to moderator

I love the Noble Collection. Their replicas are very precise. I wish their products were not so expensive.

Posted by Hermionerules!1844 on November 07, 2009, 08:32 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

i love everything from the Noble Collection!!! I really want that replica of the locket and note! that would be so cool!!!!!!! i love necklaces! and HP no duh! so its perfect…its going on my christmas list!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on November 07, 2009, 11:12 PM report to moderator

Nice.

Posted by RavenSmith {[WBM]} on November 08, 2009, 12:34 AM report to moderator

I am SO going to buy Narcissa’s wand for my cosplay of her!

Posted by Narcissa on November 08, 2009, 02:32 AM report to moderator
Wicca_thumb

I want Dumbledore’s knife!

Posted by Brosia, OoM 2 [WBM] on November 08, 2009, 02:41 AM report to moderator
Kat_thumb

That’s so cool! And expensive ;)

Posted by Mercy on November 08, 2009, 02:59 AM report to moderator
Kat_thumb

I want the Mirror of Erised!

Posted by Mercy on November 08, 2009, 03:04 AM report to moderator
George_ron_thumb

I’m slowly putting together a collection of the Noble wands. Looks like I’ll have to get the new ones at some point.

Posted by blue_rogue on November 08, 2009, 03:34 AM report to moderator
Bokorm_-p_thumb

That’s so cool! Wish I had something to actually buy them with though …

Posted by Lisbry on November 08, 2009, 04:45 AM report to moderator

"An Age Line!" Fred Weasley said, his eyes glinting, as they all made their way across the Hall to the doors into the entrance hall. "Well, that should be fooled by an Aging Potion, shouldn't it? And once your name's in that goblet, you're laughing -- it