New from Noble Collection: Crystal Goblet from Cave, Dumbledore's Knife, Narcissa Malfoy Wand

Products
November 07, 2009, 03:32 PM

The latest catalog from the Noble Collection is arriving in mail boxes, and reveals a few new Harry Potter products for this holiday. New are Dumbledore's Knife, and the crystal goblet used in the cave scene from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Seen in this scan are the most recent wands these belonging to Narcissa Malfoy's and Professor Slughorn; older wands from the collection can be seen here.
Update: Noble has now made these available online: Crystal GobletCrystal Goblet Set, Dumbledore's Knife, Professor Slughorn's wand, Narcissa Malfoy wand, Fenrir Greyback wand

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

98143829_thumb
1910 Points

They are so cool I just wish I could afford them!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on November 08, 2009, 05:59 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Wow. If only I could get all of those!

Posted by Christine on November 08, 2009, 07:59 AM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

AMAZING!!!

Picture_200_thumb

I want all of it!!!!

Posted by ϟTheWizardϟ on November 08, 2009, 10:41 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

cool =)

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on November 08, 2009, 10:55 AM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

Think their items look amazing, but they are too expensive for our household budget, I guess I’ll just have to admire from afar.

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on November 08, 2009, 01:21 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

ehhhh I want them soo badly !!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 08, 2009, 01:21 PM report to moderator

I have the Locket and the Elder Wand :) What they should of made is a replica of Tom Riddles’s Dairy. It looked cool in the movie and would be a good collector item.

I feel like getting the crystal goblet now though.

Posted by Vaporage on November 08, 2009, 01:24 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

narcissa’s wand is beautiful! I want it!

Posted by KC Nox on November 08, 2009, 01:38 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

Wow! never mind about the christmas list! i think my mum would have a sticker shock after seeing the price on the locket replica! i really love the Noble collection cuz everything is made with so much quality, but it is so expensive…im agreeing with Hermionerules1844!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on November 08, 2009, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

pretty frickin’ awesome!

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on November 08, 2009, 04:02 PM report to moderator
Water_lilies_thumb

I ordered the HBP dvd off of amazon today! :-D

Posted by sgreeter8888 on November 08, 2009, 06:10 PM report to moderator
Pluto_thumb

Cool !

Posted by simos girl {WBM} ~Lemon~ on November 08, 2009, 08:15 PM report to moderator
M005_edited-1_thumb

I want all of them! But I want the wands the most. :D

Posted by ginevrapotter07 on November 08, 2009, 11:25 PM report to moderator

Oh My Wizard God
I Want It

Posted by ApplesArthur on November 08, 2009, 11:33 PM report to moderator

"I cannot make you take Sirius Black seriously. But I would have thought that what you have heard when the dementors draw near you would have had more of an effect on you. Your parents gave their lives to keep you alive, Harry. A poor way to repay them --

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014