New from Noble Collection: Crystal Goblet from Cave, Dumbledore's Knife, Narcissa Malfoy Wand

Products
November 07, 2009, 03:32 PM

The latest catalog from the Noble Collection is arriving in mail boxes, and reveals a few new Harry Potter products for this holiday. New are Dumbledore's Knife, and the crystal goblet used in the cave scene from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Seen in this scan are the most recent wands these belonging to Narcissa Malfoy's and Professor Slughorn; older wands from the collection can be seen here.
Update: Noble has now made these available online: Crystal GobletCrystal Goblet Set, Dumbledore's Knife, Professor Slughorn's wand, Narcissa Malfoy wand, Fenrir Greyback wand

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Products News

Untitled_thumb

I love the Noble collection…if only i was a millionaire sigh..
Love the crystal goblet and the fact that you actually get R.A.B.’s note in the locket.

Posted by TheGriff [ROAR!] on November 08, 2009, 11:49 PM report to moderator

That’s so COOL!

Posted by Odd sock on November 09, 2009, 12:09 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I love Noble!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on November 09, 2009, 12:42 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Cool! Wish I could have them. : D

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on November 09, 2009, 12:48 AM report to moderator
Picture_200_thumb

I want all of it!!!!

Posted by ϟTheWizardϟ on November 09, 2009, 02:45 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

cool =)

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on November 09, 2009, 03:03 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lnohl1j5ya1qenanjo1_500_thumb

awsome!!

Posted by The Nerd on November 09, 2009, 03:30 AM report to moderator
Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

I concur these are all so awesome—-but expensive. But then again if they were cheaper they wouldn’t be as awesome right? I still covet a time-turner.

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on November 09, 2009, 06:05 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

I love all the wands… the details are great.

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on November 09, 2009, 06:57 AM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

Oh god, there goes my hard earned money…

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on November 09, 2009, 10:42 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I agree their items look amazing, but they are too expensive for my budget. I guess I’ll just have to live vicariously through others!!!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on November 09, 2009, 11:21 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Such nice stuff…

Posted by Won_Two on November 09, 2009, 12:09 PM report to moderator
Greathornedowl_thumb

Cool stuff but unfortunately too expensive for my budget. :-(

Posted by PhoenixFlight [ITC!] on November 09, 2009, 01:32 PM report to moderator
27577_1__thumb

wow cool i like Narcissa’s allthough i never imagined wands with handels

Posted by Rowling Stones on November 09, 2009, 11:43 PM report to moderator
Iconator_e5413e9850e2294d5bfb655a9ead163b_thumb

I have Hermione, Sirius, and Snape’s wands. I really want draco or Lupin now. If only they sold Ginny’s on its own and not just with the DA set :/ And I also really want the horcrux ring.

Posted by PadfootLover4ever on November 10, 2009, 01:39 AM report to moderator

"Never," said Hagrid irritably, "try an' get a straight answer out of a centaur. Ruddy stargazers. Not interested in anythin' closer'n the moon."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014