WB's Countdown to Half-Blood Prince DVD Release Begins

HBP Film
Posted by: Edward
November 08, 2009, 07:20 PM

With the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince DVD release only thirty days away, Warner Bros. has started a countdown campaign in the lead up to the release.  The Official Half-Blood Prince Facebook page has been updated to showcase the first of many "exclusive clips and new activities."  The first preview comes in the form of this two minute clip of Quidditch (UPDATE: Now here in our galleries) from the sixth film.  The sixth Potter film will be released on DVD, Blu-Ray, and Digital Download on December 8.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HBP Film News

Morse_telegrapher_thumb

Really nice clip of the Quidditch match !

Posted by Phoenix1946 on November 08, 2009, 07:37 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

sooooooo cooooool

Avi_thumb

yaaaay !!
leaky should make it their countdown on the home page picture ! :p

Posted by DesQueJteVois on November 08, 2009, 07:48 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb
YAY!!!!!!!!
Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on November 08, 2009, 07:58 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

hooray! can’t wait. totally gonna get it.

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on November 08, 2009, 08:03 PM report to moderator
Frangipani_flowers_thumb

!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!

Countdown!!!!!

Posted by gingersnape on November 08, 2009, 08:03 PM report to moderator
Snarry_thumb

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE
I AM FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW OH MY GOD I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!
You have no idea how excited I am I just got yelled at by my sis, dad, and mom for screaming too loud. Oh well, it’s a lonely life when no body in your house understands Harry Potter. My mom just thinks it’s phase I’m going through but I know I will be just as loyal to the series and Jo as Harry is to his friends!

Posted by /Sav-vySlasher/ on November 08, 2009, 08:17 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Yeahhhhh! I can’t wait for this dvd!

Posted by Christine on November 08, 2009, 09:36 PM report to moderator
Image

CCCCCCOOOOOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by magicmaniac on November 08, 2009, 09:56 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

Awesome! I can’t wait to buy them!!

Posted by cghambright on November 08, 2009, 10:17 PM report to moderator
106_4038_thumb

im asking my dad to get me this for christmas :P

Posted by gayle.marie [[ ROAR ]] on November 08, 2009, 10:39 PM report to moderator
Leaky3_thumb

I am so stoked. I can not believe it

Photo_235_thumb

I’m living in Estonia and I bought 2 disc dvd on 5th november…interesting..

Posted by Triin on November 09, 2009, 01:43 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

excellent!!

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on November 09, 2009, 07:04 AM report to moderator
Blondewitch_thumb

cant wait to buy it. :) i wonder if its out yet here in israel?

Posted by harryplusrachel, Certified Book Purist on November 09, 2009, 07:40 AM report to moderator

[i]Crack![/i] Snape was back. This time Neville charged forward looking determined.[br][i]"Riddikulus!"[/i] he shouted, and they had a split second's view of Snape in his lacy dress before Neville let out a great "Ha!" of laughter, and the boggart explode