Happy Holiday Crafting for the Month of December

Leaky
Posted by: Edward
December 01, 2009, 08:01 PM

Our Crafty Witches and Wizard have fully immersed themselves into the holiday season and now have for you a selection of holiday crafting actives for the December Craft Along.  For this month, the focus is on small holiday gifts that can be conjured up without too much fuss.  These quick, fun, and beautiful holiday crafts include: Luna Lovegood's Radish Earrings, Extremely Small Hogwarts House-scarves, Crocheted Mini Cauldrons, Plastic Canvas House Coasters, and Chocolate Frog Hexagon Boxes.  Tutorials and instructions are available for all of these crafts, along with a general advice and support thread right here.  Once you have finished your project, feel free to post images of your finished projects.  Further information about this Craft Along can be found via this link.

Happy Crafting!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leaky News

User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

coolios! =D

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on December 02, 2009, 12:57 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

ohhhhh i was first.haha. yay! =D hyperness

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on December 02, 2009, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I like seeing the projects good luck to everyone!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 02, 2009, 01:14 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

second!!!! :D

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on December 02, 2009, 01:15 PM report to moderator
Starship_thumb

i want to make a Hogwarts scarf ive been wanting one for ages
btw THIRD!!!!!!!!!

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on December 02, 2009, 01:50 PM report to moderator

YAY! :D gunna try to make a scarf too.

Posted by on December 02, 2009, 01:52 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

haha! i will make something

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on December 02, 2009, 02:17 PM report to moderator
Msn-stella_thumb

Oooh! I have already made a couple of bookscarves for pressies this year! Such a great idea :D

Posted by stella8h8chang on December 02, 2009, 03:45 PM report to moderator
Postejeunes4_thumb

I’m not sure Luna’s earrings would suit me, but all you gals go ahead!

Posted by Boy With A Lightning Scar on December 02, 2009, 07:03 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Oh, Holiday Crafting is the best crafting. Halloween crafting takes a close second, I guess.

Posted by Smitch on December 03, 2009, 12:32 AM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Awesome. Can’t wait to try some of these.

Posted by beewell on December 03, 2009, 01:15 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

I love the Craft Alongs. The Crafty Witches and Wizard totally rock :)

Posted by Moose_Starr on December 03, 2009, 01:43 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I eagerly await seeing the innovative crafts people conceive.

Posted by Kirk on December 03, 2009, 03:36 AM report to moderator
Me_desirable_1_thumb

I really like the Hogwarts scarfs!! I think I might try to make one!

Posted by paul_hp_fan [OoM2] *ROAR* on December 03, 2009, 04:07 AM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

I really wish I knew how to knit or crochet. These projects are great, I think I will try the house coasters.

Posted by Rosie016 on December 03, 2009, 04:50 AM report to moderator

"Am I about to discover where you, Ron and Hermione disappeared to while you were supposed to be in the back room of Fred and George's shop?"[br]"How did you --?"[br]"Harry, please. You're talking to the man who raised Fred and George."