Happy Birthday, Charlie Weasley

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Edward
December 11, 2009, 07:47 PM

The calendar on Harry Potter author J. K. Rowling's website has been updated to note the December 12th birthday of Charlie Weasley.  Cheers to you, Charlie!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

Happy Birthday Charlie!!!!

Posted by Sanju on December 13, 2009, 09:01 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Happy birthday!!

Posted by Mr. Brightside on December 13, 2009, 09:14 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

Happy Birthday :)

Posted by Beazy :) (Formerly: MidnightSun321 ) {!!ROAR!!} on December 13, 2009, 10:29 AM report to moderator
Avatars_febtagline_03_thumb

Happy Birthday!

Posted by fifi ~::~ ıɟıɟ {WBM!} {ITC!} on December 13, 2009, 11:43 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Happy Birthday Charlie!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on December 13, 2009, 03:59 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-08-05_at_5

happy birthday charlie!!!

Posted by Sirius17 -ROAR_ on December 13, 2009, 07:39 PM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Happy Birthday!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on December 14, 2009, 12:36 AM report to moderator
4939698_thumb

Happy Birthday to Me and Charlie!

Posted by Dreaming In My Wonderland [WBM!] on December 14, 2009, 07:50 AM report to moderator
Me_1_thumb

Happy be-lated Birthday Charlie!!

Posted by BenyBillet, OoM3, GS ~ROAR~ on December 14, 2009, 05:34 PM report to moderator
Img_7524_thumb

Happy birthday, Charlie!! I hope you had a wonderful day full of dragons!!

Posted by RavenclawDancer on December 14, 2009, 08:21 PM report to moderator
Colbert-stewart-getty-76786870_thumb

Happy B-day to Charlie! (a bit belated..)

Posted by QueenFergie on December 15, 2009, 08:44 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday Charlie!

Posted by lovelylily143 on December 16, 2009, 12:34 AM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHARLIE WEASLEY! A character you can’t help admiring.

Posted by molly43 on December 16, 2009, 11:17 AM report to moderator

I’m glad some people appereciate Ron’s siblings. To be honest, I’ve barely even heard of Charile. And I hadn’t heard of Bill until Fleur married him. Anyways, Happy Birthday Charile! :D

Posted by The Pure-Blood Prince on December 18, 2009, 06:35 PM report to moderator
Noavatar-normal_thumb

happy birthday

Posted by stregs12 on December 19, 2009, 04:55 PM report to moderator

"I'll look for [Kreacher] later, I expect I'll find him upstairs crying his eyes out over my mother's old bloomers or something... Of course, he might have crawled into the airing cupboard and died... But I mustn't get my hopes up..."[br]Fred, George, and

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014