Happy Birthday Melissa!

Birthdays
Posted by: John
December 27, 2009, 12:15 AM

Shhhh! Don't tell anyone.. but it's a pretty big day today. She may not want to make a big fuss and hope everyone's still distracted with their relatives and after Christmas sales to notice... But today is a day worth smiling about, as it is now only two weeks until droves of Harry Potter migrate to New York City - and not for a premiere or a ploy to free another house elf..

In lieu of the traditional song, I hope you'll all join me in singing the anthem of such events (even if you have no idea what I'm talking about as it admittedly is a tier 1-3.5ish thing) and wish Melissa a crazy happy day, either here in the comments or screamed into her voicemail if you know how...

"Turnaround, every now and then I get a
little bit lonely and you're never coming around
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit restless and I dream of something wild
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry
Turnaround, Every now and then I get a
little bit terrified but then I see the look in your eyes
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart
Turnaround bright eyes, Every now and
then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart "

Love you lots M! Happy Birthday! See you soon!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Birthdays News

Show_image

That’s awesome! Happy Birthday Melissa!! I still can’t believe we have the exact same birthday! We are now both 30… flirty and thriving! Have an awesome day! :)

Posted by abbyluna on December 28, 2009, 04:02 AM report to moderator
Always_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!! :D

Posted by spiritbound on December 28, 2009, 04:04 AM report to moderator
Animation_thumb

happy birthday Melissa!

Posted by lilmisssnape on December 28, 2009, 04:10 AM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

Nice post John! LOL
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on December 28, 2009, 04:16 AM report to moderator

happy birthday!

Posted by wrackspurtsinmyear on December 28, 2009, 04:23 AM report to moderator

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by KimmiePotter on December 28, 2009, 04:23 AM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

YaY! =D

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on December 28, 2009, 04:28 AM report to moderator
21my_new_haircut_thumb

Happy birthday Melissa! You are an awesome person and I wish you every happiness on your birthday and every other day of the year!

Posted by Geri on December 28, 2009, 04:31 AM report to moderator
Metallica---ninja-star-poster-c10282759_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Ascendancy on December 28, 2009, 04:33 AM report to moderator
Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

Happy 30th Birthday Melissa!!!! :D

Posted by ProfessorAlice on December 28, 2009, 04:52 AM report to moderator
Avatar_3_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa! :)
and haha John nice song choice :P

Posted by netsrikb on December 28, 2009, 04:58 AM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

Happy Birthday Melissa! :)

Posted by Christine on December 28, 2009, 05:00 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Happy Happy Birthday Melissa!!!!!!!!!! Hope you have an AWESOME day!!!!!!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on December 28, 2009, 05:04 AM report to moderator
2d8jjls_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA!!!!!!!!!!
hope you have a wonderful one ;D

Posted by jasmineflower27 on December 28, 2009, 05:06 AM report to moderator
12136_373462265222_814805222_10077577_6700488_n_thumb

Happy birthday Melissa!! :)

Posted by MuggleQueen on December 28, 2009, 05:07 AM report to moderator

In the immediate aftermath of their departure there was a great wave of talk about copying them, so that Harry frequently heard students saying things like, "Honestly, some days I just feel like jumping on my broom and leaving this place," or else, "One m